- Binn, the mayor of ultralux cool. Lindsday, Greg // Advertising Age;9/13/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 37, pS-4
Profiles Jason Binn, the publisher of luxury magazines "Gotham," "Los Angeles Confidential," and "Aspen "Peak." Activities of Binn; Educational and career background of Binn.
- Can a Carpetbagger Pass This Virginia Pop Quiz? Babb, Drew // Washingtonian Magazine;May2009, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p7
A quiz concerning significant facts about Virginia which is addressed to former Democratic Party chairman Terry McAuliffe is presented.
- Watched by Clintons, McAuliffe sworn in as Virginia governor. // Hill;1/13/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p8
The article reports that Terry McAuliffe was sworn in as governor of Virginia.
- Where should the Commonwealth's. // Disclosures;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p7
The article discusses formation of New Virginia Economy Strategic Plan and Steering Committee by governor of Virginia Terry McAuliffe to focus on the future of Virginia's economy and on sectors including infrastructure, innovation and work force.
- Filling the coffers, stroking the donors. Barnes, James A. // National Journal;8/31/96, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p1878
Focuses on Terrence R. McAuliffe, United States President Bill Clinton's reelection campaign finance chairman. Meeting with donors at the Four Seasons Hotel in Austin, Texas; Interview with CNN representatives at the United Center in Chicago, Illinois; Meeting with White House deputy chief of...
- A hit celeb mag? Binn there, done that. Offman, Craig // Variety;2/11/2002, Vol. 385 Issue 12, p6
Deals with the plan of publisher Jason Binn to launch a celebrity magazine, entitled 'Los Angeles Confidential.' Prognosis of Binn toward the magazine; Features of the magazine; Marketing strategy of Binn for the magazine.
- McAuliffe tightens hold on Virginia governor race. Joseph, Cameron // Hill;10/31/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 125, p15
The article reports on the result of the three new polls which found that Democrat Terry McAuliffe remains the front-runner in race for governor in Virginia.
- Remarks at an Irish-American Democrats Dinner Honoring Terence McAuliffe. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;6/26/2000, Vol. 36 Issue 25, p1421
Presents the text of a speech given by United States President Bill Clinton on June 21, 2000 which honors Irish-American Terence McAuliffe.
- Sunday Hunting In Virginia. // Cabela's Outfitter Journal;Aug2014, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p10
The article reports that Sunday hunting in Virginia has been signed into law by Governor Terry McAuliffe.