- Good Deeds. Miller, Matthew; Lee, Josephine; Sun, Steven; Brown, Erika; Burke, Monte; Coffey, Brendan; Cook, Lynn J.; Dolan, Kerry A.; Fisher, Daniel; Fitch, Stephane; Goldman, Lea; Hessel, Evan; Kemezis, Adam; Kruger, Daniel; Lang, Brent; Murphy, Victoria; Pomerantz, Dorothy; Powers, Kemp; Newcomb, Peter // Forbes Global;10/6/2003 Special Issue, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p67
Provides information on wealthy people from the U.S. real estate business as of October 6, 2003. Donald Bren; Donald Trump; Leonard Stern; Leona Helmsley; Sam Zell.
- The Fight For Chicago. Fitch, Stephane // Forbes Asia;12/26/2005, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p28
The article highlights the competition posed by Ritz Carlton's founder Horst Schulze to real estate developer Donald Trump in the Chicago, Illinois market. While Trump broke ground on a 90-story, $600 million condominium-hotel on the Chicago River, Schulze and his development partner, Robert...
- Trump expanding into Caribbean. Collins, John // Caribbean Business;12/25/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 51, p33
Reports the expansion of developer Donald J. Trump's real estate empire into the Caribbean. Agreement with Canouan Resorts Development Ltd.; Contracts for the casino and real-estate development; Entree of Trump into the Canouan conglomerate.
- Condo buyers flip off Trump. Gallun, Alby; Corfman, Thomas A. // Crain's Chicago Business;7/28/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p1
The article reports that investors no longer have to pay Trump prices for a piece of Donald Trump's downtown condominium and hotel tower. At least 34 hotel suites sold by the developer in the past six months are back on the market, some priced at a steep discount to comparable unsold hotel units...
- Can Trump Make the Cut? Whitten, Ron // Golf Digest;Jun2004, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p166
Features real estate magnate Donald Trump. Career background; Achievements; Golf courses owned by Trump; Efforts of Trump to convince the U.S. Golf Association to use one of his golf courses as venue for the U.S. Open golf tournament.
- Donald Trump backs out of Phoenix project. // Inside Tucson Business;1/2/2006, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p3
The article reports on the withdrawal of business executive Donald Trump from a proposed 200-million-dollar condominium and hotel development project in Phoenix, Arizona. Trump said that the city's new requirements on high-rising buildings no longer make it one of his signature undertakings. The...
- David Wilson & Family. // Estates Gazette;10/27/2007 EG Rich List, p20
This article features David Wilson and his family, who were ranked number 36 in "Estates Gazette's" Top 500 in Property list for 2007. Wilson and his family have assets estimated at Â£729 million. David manages builder and property group Wilson Bowden, which was taken over by rival Barratt...
- Terry Bramall & Family. // Estates Gazette;10/27/2007 EG Rich List, p30
The article features Terry Bramall and family, owners of property developer Keepmoat in Great Britain, who were ranked number 64 in "Estates Gazette's" Top 500 in Property list for 2007. He and his family have an estimated assets of Â£ 450 million. His family had a 72 percent stake with trusts...
- Stephen Vernon. // Estates Gazette;10/27/2007 EG Rich List, p31
The article features Stephen Vernon of Green Property, who was ranked number 68 in "Estates Gazette's" Top 500 in Property list for 2007. He has an estimated assets of Â£420 million. English property tycoon Vernon lives in Ireland, where he made his mark as a developer. The surveyor joined...