Makers & Shapers
- ABC Supply Company. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Dec99, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p12
Features ABC Supply Co., a Beloit, Wisconsin-based roofing and siding wholesaler. Company description; Product lines; Locations.
- Assembly Linesmen. Miller, Matthew; Lee, Josephine; Sun, Steven; Brown, Erika; Burke, Monte; Coffey, Brendan; Cook, Lynn J.; Dolan, Kerry A.; Fisher, Daniel; Fitch, Stephane; Goldman, Lea; Hessel, Evan; Kemezis, Adam; Kruger, Daniel; Lang, Brent; Murphy, Victoria; Pomerantz, Dorothy; Powers, Kemp; Newcomb, Peter // Forbes Global;10/6/2003 Special Issue, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p109
Provides information on wealthy people from the U.S. manufacturing industry as of October 6, 2003. Samuel C. Johnson; H. Ty Warner; John Huntsman; Donald Hall; Barbara Marshall.
- Vinyl extruders settle patent lawsuit. Kavanaugh, Catherine // Plastics News;1/5/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p0010
The article reports that a group of vinyl extruders and window manufacturers reached a settlement agreement in a patent lawsuit filed by J-Channel Industries Corp. over window frame technology. The coalition is composed of American Builders and Contractors Supply Co. Inc., Associated Materials,...
- INSIDE AN AMERICAN DYNASTY. Easton, Nina; Benner, Katie // Fortune International (Europe);7/5/2010, Vol. 162 Issue 1, p58
This article presents information about the wealthy and influential industrialist, Jon Meade Huntsman Sr. Huntsman, who is also the father of nine children, is an example of American entrepreneurship. His company, Huntsman Corp., brought Styrofoam egg containers to the market which made him one...
- New deals for Huntsman? // Chemical Week;10/25/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 15, p5
Reports on Jon M. Huntsman's plan of acquiring a plastic products maker in Asia/Australasia and a privately held United States specialties producer.
- Huntsman wants to double European sales, eyes links with BASF and EniChem. Alperowicz, Natasha; Young, Ian // Chemical Week;12/4/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 47, p21
Outlines the views of Huntsman Corp. chief executive officer Jon Huntsman about his firm's expansion plans in Europe. Allocation of investment to double overall sales by the year 2000; Acquisition of existing businesses; Proposal for alliances with Dow and EniChem.
- ABC Supply sets forth aggressive acquisition strategy. // National Home Center News;10/06/97, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p9
Reports on the aggressive acquisition strategy of ABC Supply Inc. as detailed by its president and chief executive Kenneth Hendricks. Aim of increasing the company's percentage of sales from siding, windows and commercial roofing products; Listing of the company's acquisition sin 1997.
- New ABC supply highlights `whole-tailing' trend. // National Home Center News;07/21/97, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p7
Reports on the construction of ABC Supply Co. Inc.'s wholesale supply store in Madison, Wisconsin. Description of the store; Office hours.
- ABC Supply Co., Inc. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Dec96, Vol. 74 Issue 12, Corporate Capabilities p4
Profiles roofing and siding products wholesaler ABC Supply Co. Inc. Description of products sold by the company; Location of wholesale facilities; Contact information.