- Ralph suits up. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/1/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 40, p1
Reports on Ralph Lauren's sophisticated, smart clothes collection for fall of 1995.
- Lauren's African queens. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/6/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 87, p6
Features photographs of fashion designer Ralph Lauren's 1996 spring collection. Inspiration; Clothes description.
- The high way. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/10/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 6, p1
Presents a photograph of summer clothes for women designed by clothier Ralph Lauren. Black linen vest over a white ribbed cotton T-shirt and black silk skirt.
- White now. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/13/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 115, p4
Features white fashions from Ralph Lauren. Includes a halter top matched with slim pants; Floor length dress; Dress with one shoulder strap.
- Papa's got a brand-new brand. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Jun93, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p131
Announces the launching of Ralph Lauren's denim-heavy line of sportswear called Double RL. Availability in major stores; Classic Americana; Western-inspired denim; Vintage-looking clothes.
- Ralph Lauren's fall collection runs from Americana to Britain. Connors, Cathy // New York Amsterdam News;9/10/94, Vol. 85 Issue 37, p15
Presents Ralph Lauren's fall collection. Two lines of fashion for fall.
- BUY BUDGET look luxe. // NW;3/1/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p60
Several photographs of fashion products from brands like Nookie, Manzoni, and Ralph Lauren, are presented.
- Stylists. Miller, Matthew; Lee, Josephine; Sun, Steven; Brown, Erika; Burke, Monte; Coffey, Brendan; Cook, Lynn J.; Dolan, Kerry A.; Fisher, Daniel; Fitch, Stephane; Goldman, Lea; Hessel, Evan; Kemezis, Adam; Kruger, Daniel; Lang, Brent; Murphy, Victoria; Pomerantz, Dorothy; Powers, Kemp; Newcomb, Peter // Forbes Global;10/6/2003 Special Issue, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p84
Provides information on wealthy people from the U.S. fashion industry as of October 6, 2003. Leonard Lauder; Ralph Lauren; Donald Fisher; James Jannard; Gary Comer.
- WWD. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/14/2012, Vol. 204 Issue 57, p1
An introduction to the issue is presented which discusses fashion shows at the 2012 New York Fashion Week, a section in the issue on the designer Diane von Furstenberg, and a collection from fashion designer Ralph Lauren that featured Latin styles.