- MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHING. Campo-Flores, Arian; Mascarenhas, Alan // Newsweek;10/25/2010, Vol. 156 Issue 17, p10
The article discusses the poor performance of wealthy political candidates in the U.S. who commit millions of their own dollars to their election campaigns. U.S. Senate candidate Linda McMahon in Connecticut and gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman in California trail in the polls despite having...
- 100 top executives. // CRN;Oct2013, Issue 1337, p28
The article features "Computer Reseller News" magazine's Top 100 Executives in the information technology (IT) industry for 2013. Cisco Systems chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) John Chambers managed to enhance the core enterprise networking business of the firm. Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg...
- 1999 Women of the Year. Adams, Thelma; Brower, Alison // Glamour;Dec99, Vol. 97 Issue 12, p164
Presents `Glamour' magazine's 1999 Women of the Year. Charity launched by Jewel and her mother; Contributions of Meg Whitman, chief executive officer of eBay.com, to eBay's success; Information on Eileen Collins, a female austronaut; Role of Evelyn Lauder, senior corporate vice president of...
- TOP 100. Burke, Steven; McLaughlin, Kevin // CRN;Aug2015, Issue 1348, p12
The article offers information on the Top 25 Most Influential Leaders of the periodical "CRN." It mentions that the main criterion in order to be included in the list is being a chief executive officers (CEOs) and has contribute technologies, ideas, and practices to channel companies. It cites...
- Meg Whitman, Natural Wonder. Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;6/ 8/2010, p2
A photograph of politician Margaret Cushing Whitman is presented.
- Indra Nooyi among 18 women leading Fortune 500. // Day After;1/1/2014, p1
The article reports that Indra Nooyi, chief executive officer (CEO) of soft drinks company Pepsico Inc., was listed the fourth among the top women executives listed by U.S. business magazine "Fortune." Topics discussed include several women included in the list, including Meg Whitman of software...
- Hispanic Community Honors Meg Whitman. Acierto, Marissa // La Prensa San Diego;3/25/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p3
The article offers information on the cocktail reception of the Hispanic community in the U.S. which honored Meg Whitman for her contributions in the Hispanic business community.
- Two scrabble to save Calif. Keene, David // Hill;5/11/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 51, p25
In this article, the author comments on the gubernatorial primary race between Meg Whitman and Insurance Commissioner Steve Poizner in California.
- Meg Whitman and Big Bucks. Gandelman, Joe // Moderate Voice;10/29/2010, p13
The article reports on the move of Meg Whitman, head of eBay Inc., to charge the press who aims to travel with her.