The Forbes 400
- W&T Offshore announces discovery at Troubadour prospect in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. // World Energy News;9/16/2013, p13
The article informs that W&T Offshore Inc. holds 20% working interest at the Troubadour exploration prospect which was discovered by it in November 2012 in the Deepwater Gulf of Mexico. According to Tracy W. Krohn, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of W&T Offshore, troubadour is another...
- W&T Offshore announces sub-salt discovery at Dantzler prospect in the Deepwater Gulf Of Mexico. // World Energy News;12/10/2013, p50
The article focuses on the announcement made by W and T Offshore Inc. on the sub-salt discovery at Dantzler prospect in the Deepwater Gulf Of Mexico. Tracy W. Krohn, WandT Offshore's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, states that the discovery at Dantzler continues our string of successful...
- HeadyJournalists.com. Powers, William // National Journal;10/16/99, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p2992
Criticizes `Time' magazine on the basis of its the moral and ethical obligation as a journalist. Quotations from an article by Times; Criticisms on the company TheMan.com; Discussion on initial public offering; Personal finances of tycoons.
- KIA pumps RM477.8m in IHH Healthcare. // Malay Mail;6/15/2012, p20
The article reports that Kuwait International Authority (KIA), a sovereign wealth fund, will invest 150 million U.S. dollars in the planned 2 billion U.S. dollars initial public offering (IPO) of IHH Healthcare in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Singapore.
- Editorial. Maurer, Andrea; Müller, Hans-Peter // Berliner Journal fÃ¼r Soziologie;Aug2012, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p159
The article introduces several research articles in this issue of the journal, which address wealth and the rich from a sociological perspective.
- Forbes 400. Mason, Mike // Globalization & Development: A Glossary;2005, p51
An encyclopedia entry for "Forbes 400" is presented. This is a profile of the 400 richest people in the U.S. published annually by "Forbes Magazine." Between 1995 and 1998 the net worth of the 400 increased 107 percent. The wealth of the richest has been growing considerably faster than that of...
- Noughts and crosses. Ruthven, Phil // BRW;5/29/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p34
The article discusses the sources of wealth of members of "BRW" magazine Rich 200 List in Australia. According to the author, the required personal wealth to qualify for entry to the list must be at least $200 million. The author adds that the geographic sources of the Rich 200 continue to be...
- Â£50bn of personal wealth for property's richest. Roberts, Jane // Estates Gazette;10/2/2004, Issue 440, p43
Presents information on the richest people in the property market based on the second "Estates Gazette" rich list published in Great Britain as of October 2004. Value of the richest people in the property market; Increase in the number of rich people on the list; Difference of the 2004 list...
- Independent operator poised for major role. Kammerzell, Jaime // Offshore;Jun2005, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p30
This article focuses on independent operator W&T Offshore Inc.'s (WTO) move from being a private entity to a publicly held company. With this shift, the company is poised to grow from a billion-dollar private firm to a multibillion-dollar public company. Going to the capital market has made this...