RESTAURANTS: GO, CONSIDER, STOP
- THE MEX BIG THING. Richman, Alan // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Sep2005, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p372
Relates the experience of the author about exploring the food in Mexico City, Mexico. Specialty of the El Bajo restaurant; Menu of the Izote restaurant; Interior decoration of Ãguila y Sol.
- Review of Reviews. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/22/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4392, p23
Evaluates several restaurants in England. Menu offerings of the Galvin Bistrot de Luxe in London; Interior decoration of the Rhodes W1 restaurant; Price range at Le Champignon Sauvage in Cheltenham.
- Chic spots to refuel just off the Mag Mile. Moore, Anne // Crain's Chicago Business;12/4/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 49, p48
The article presents the author's comment on two notable restaurants located in Michigan Avenue in Chicago, Illinois. He informed about various food items found at the Le Petit Paris restaurant and Cru Cafe & Wine Bar. He recommended many things about these beautiful places including interior...
- Epicurious Eating. Sabatini Jr., Frank // Gay & Lesbian Times;6/15/2005, Issue 912, p50
Features the Jsix restaurant in San Diego, California. Interior decoration; Dishes offered; Wine list.
- They Call It Fine Dinering. Brabson, Kristine; Kaplan, Megan; Liebman, Shana; Tiger, Caroline // Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel (Newsweek LLC);Sep2006, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p32
This article recommends a number of restaurants in the U.S. in 2006. The restaurants include: the Deluxe Town Diner in Waterfront, Massachusetts; the Town Talk Diner in Minneapolis, Minnesota; and Relish in New York City. The foods being offered by the restaurants are stated, as well as their...
- The Minimal List. Kikuchi, Koichiro // Los Angeles Magazine;Aug2005, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p166
Features the Kikuchi gourmet restaurant in Los Angeles, California. Menus served at the restaurant; Interior decoration of Kikuchi; Cost of the chef's menu.
- SHALOM CUISINE. // Great Kosher Restaurants Magazine;2006, Vol. 2, p143
The article presents information on Shalom Cuisine restaurant in Los Angeles, California. Information on the interior decoration of the restaurant is presented. Information on the types of food being served at the restaurant is presented. The article also mentions that the restaurant offers a...
- No Lettuce. Cukes. Wolfe, J. Kevin // Cincinnati Magazine;Sep2005, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p235
This article focuses on the Mythos restaurant in Newport, Ohio. Mythos thrives on a blend of two types of clientele: families in the afternoon and the inebriated at night. The interior is blue and white with blue and white Greek travel posters. Despite the one-size-fits-all decorations, the menu...
- Odette's, London. Kuhn, Kerstin // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/9/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4450, p16
The article reports on the re-opening of a restaurant called Odette's in London, England in October 2006. The restaurant has reopened under new ownership and with a new design. Interiors feature a grey, acid green and chartreuse color scheme and a new conservatory. The menu has modern French and...