2006 Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers by Publisher
- Six-month chain sales up 19%, to over $2 billion. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;9/2/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 36, p8
Reports that sales in American bookstores increased in the second quarter of fiscal 1997, but were below that in the first period. Chart showing figures of quarterly bookstore chain sales; Barnes & Noble, Borders Group; Books-A-Million and Crown Books; Reason for the lower second-quarter earnings.
- Industry stocks posted solid gains in '97. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;1/12/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 2, p10
Reports that the value of the Publishers Weekly Stock Index rose in 1997. Comparison to the Dow Jones average; Change if Amazon.com had been included in the list; Fastest-growing stocks of the year.
- Trade sales sluggish. // Publishers Weekly;1/22/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 4, p13
Presents a chart and graphs showing book trade sales figures as of the month of November 1995.
- 2006 Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers by Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;5/15/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p11
A chart is presented indicating the ranking of several publishing companies based on "The New York Times" hardcover nonfiction bestseller list for the week ended May 14, 2006.
- 2006 Hardcover Nonfiction By No. 1 Titles with Longevity. // Book Publishing Report;5/15/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p11
A chart is presented showing "The New York Times" hardcover nonfiction bestseller list for the week ended May 14, 2006 based on No. 1 titles with longevity.
- New on USA Today Top 150 Bestseller List. // Book Publishing Report;7/3/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 25, p6
A chart is presented that features the 150 bestseller lists in the "USA Today."
- New on All New York Times Bestseller Lists. // Book Publishing Report;7/3/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 25, p7
A chart is presented that features the top 150 bestseller lists in "New York Times."
- THE CHARTS. // Entertainment Weekly;11/17/2006, Issue 907, p135
Two charts are presented, one for fiction and one for non-fiction, each listing the top 10 best-selling hardcover books in that category as of November 17th, 2006.
- THE CHART. Crichton, Michael // Entertainment Weekly;12/22/2006, Issue 912, p89
Two charts are presented, fiction and non-fiction, of the top 10 bestselling books for the week of December 22, 2006.