People in the News
- News Briefs. // Publishers Weekly;6/13/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 24, p4
Presents news briefs on the publishing industry as of June 13, 2005. Promotion of Tami Booth Corwin to president of Rodale Books; Acquisition of Interweave Press Inc. by Aspire Media; Recipient of the Orange Prize for Fiction.
- All the Nudes Fit to Print. Shenitz, Bruce // Out;Nov2008, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p34
The article reports on the release of male nude photography books by publisher Rizzoli International Publications. Robb Pearlman, a gay senior editor at the publisher, states that the company is not going gay and has been publishing such books for years. Pearlman adds that the company will be...
- In the kitchen with Rizzoli. Musleah, Rahel // Publishers Weekly;Aug1995, Vol. 242 Issue 33, p22
Reports on Rizzoli International's publication of cookbooks. Reasons for the company's expansion of its lists; Titles of books scheduled to be released.
- 1,001 NIGHTS OF BEDSIDE READING. Masello, David // Town & Country;Jun2008, Vol. 161 Issue 5537, p124
The article provides information on the series of books from Universe Publishing, including "1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die" and "1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die."
- Normal. Katz, Bill // Library Journal;10/15/1988, Vol. 113 Issue 17, p64
Reviews the periodical 'Normal,' from the Rizzoli International Publications, Inc.
- News Briefs. // Publishers Weekly;5/8/2006, Vol. 243 Issue 19, p13
The article presents news briefs related to the publishing sector in the U.S. as of May 2006. The Frankfurt Book Fair has created an event to compete with the London Book Fair, which is run by Reed Exhibitions. Bruce C. Myers has resigned as president and CEO of Advanced Marketing Services and...
- Book celebration. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Feb2002, Vol. 170 Issue 2, p11
Focuses on the book party celebration of 'Essence' magazine and Universe Publishing in Beverly Hills, California. Celebration of the book of supermodel Iman; List of guests.
- People in the News. // Book Publishing Report;8/7/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p6
The article reports on the career development of Nancy Hancock, who was appointed as vice president and executive editor of Health and Wellness Books of Rodale Inc. in Emmaus, Pennsylvania. Hancock was the former senior editor at Simon & Schuster. She will then report to vice president and...
- Simon Spotlight Entertainment Launches With He's Just Not That Into You. // Book Publishing Report;9/20/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p1
Reports that Simon & Schuster Inc. has launched its new imprint, Simon Spotlight Entertainment company, with the release of the book "He's Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys" written by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tucillo in the U.S. Target market of the imprint; Estimated...