- `Morphs' go to Nickelodeon. // Electronic Media;05/05/97, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p39
Reports that Scholastic Productions, the television production unit of publisher Scholastic Incorporated, is expected to produce the television program `Animorphs' for Nickelodeon. What the live-action series is about; When the show will be broadcast.
- Scholastic, HBO team for diary entry. Nix, Jennifer // Variety;03/02/98, Vol. 370 Issue 3, p52
Reports that Scholastic Productions, creator of `Goosebumps,' has signed a deal with Home Box Office (HBO) to produce a television series entitled `Dear America.' Brief ingformation about the series.
- Operation Frontal Lobes. // Time;1/21/1952, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p42
The article reports on the move of the NBC network to engage television (TV) viewers in the U.S. in cultural and educational programs as part of a plan called operation Frontal Lobes in 1952. It states the need for NBC-TV producers to submit a monthly report which details their efforts to help...
- More MGM. Rigual, Luis R.; Bustos, Sergio R. // Latin Trade (English);May98, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p22
Reports on Brazil-based MGM Gold's teamup with United States-based Galaxy Latin America to further broaden its reach in the region.
- ISN in joint venture with China TV. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/7/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 69, p2
Reports on the joint venture between the International Shopping Network (ISN) and China Central Television to broadcast home shopping programming in China beginning January 1995. Plans for the show `World Window Shopping'; Expected first-year sales; Products to be sold.
- ITV attempts to express best intention through new idents. Reid, Alasdair // Campaign (UK);10/09/98, Issue 41, p20
Reports that ITV cable television network unveiled its idents (logo) in October 1998, with reference to BBC2 cable television network's idents which were introduced in 1991. Reference to ITV's LWT logo; Comments from John Hardie, ITV's marketing director; Importance of idents.
- Nickelodeon in talks to produce UPN kids blocks. Schneider, Michael // Electronic Media;02/02/98, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p3
Reports that the broadcast network UPN is negotiating with Nickelodeon about programming its weekday afternoon and Sunday kids blocks. How an alliance with Nickelodeon will benefit UPN; Success of Nickelodeon; Comments from UPN chief executive officer Dean Valentine; Why a deal between UPN and...
- Discovery Kids additions. Johnson, Debra; McCormick, Nicole // Broadcasting & Cable;12/09/96, Vol. 126 Issue 51, p100
Reports that Discovery's Discovery Kids Channel in Latin America has secured rights to two TVOntario properties.
- MTV finds new home. // Daily Variety;02/20/2001, Vol. 270 Issue 56, p14
Reports on the selection of television channel TeleMontecarlo as the carrier of MTV Italy.