Delaware Officials Upwardly Revise Collection Expectations to $3.4B
- Disappointing Numbers. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31819, p33
Reports on the decline of the state revenue in Indiana. Percentage of decrease in revenue projections; Account of corporate income taxes.
- ARKANSAS: Officials See Surplus Ahead. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/13/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32877, p9
The article presents a forecast on the economic development of Arkansas by Department of Finance and Administration officials. They expect a $94.8 million surplus when fiscal 2008 ends on June 30, due to strong collections of corporate and individual income taxes. Deputy director Tim Leathers...
- Items of General Interest. Miller, Steven T. // Internal Revenue Bulletin;4/16/2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 16, p803
The article offers information on proposed regulations on rules for assigning any person an employer identification number (EIN) which will enhance the ability of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to maintain accurate information of assigned persons. Written or electronic comments for a...
- Arkansas Revenues Ahead of Estimates in September. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/6/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34389, p1
Arkansas remained ahead of its revenue forecast three months into the fiscal year, with September income 3% above projections, according to John Shelnutt, head of economic analysis and tax research.
- Oregon Revenue Forecast Up, But Unstable. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;12/4/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F346, p1
Oregon's latest two-year state general fund revenue projection is up slightly from earlier this year, though state leaders remain guarded about how stable its economic gains really are.
- ARKANSAS: Revenues Up From '07. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/12/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32814, p9
The article reports on the growth of the 2008 general revenues in Arkansas. The Department of Finance and Administration said individual income tax collections were 8.4% higher than in January 2007 and $25.2 million over the state's forecast. Officials also say the increase in sales tax...
- Treasury sticks with FY '10 revenue forecast despite missing mark in March. Mead, Kevin // Caribbean Business;5/13/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 18, p42
The article forecasts the general fund net revenue of Puerto Rico for the first nine months of fiscal 2010. According to Puerto Rico's Treasury Department, Puerto Rico will have a total net revenue of 5.15 billion dollars. It states that individual and corporate income taxes will contribute to...
- General Fund Estimates for Delaware Grow as State Tax Collection Improves. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;5/18/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32135, p38
The article reports that a projected bump in personal income tax collections raised Delaware's general fund revenue estimates for fiscal years 2005 and 2006 for the third time this year. After upping its revenue projections twice since March 2005, the independent Delaware Economic and Financial...
- Revenues on the March. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31858, p37
Reviews revenues in Indiana were above estimates in March 2004. Income produced by the state's major taxes; State's corporate income taxes; Revenue forecasting.