Former N.J. Competitors Create New FA Firm
- NEW JERSEY: Georgian U. Gets $26.6M. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/9/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32666, p9
The article reports that the $26.6 million of revenue bonds of Georgian Court University will be sold to public through the help of the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority. With Acacia Financial Group Inc. as financial adviser and McManimon & Scotland LLC as bond counsel, these revenue...
- Providers growing disillusioned with affinity marketing. // Money Marketing;3/14/2002, p20
Presents the report 'Affinity Trends in the Development of Distribution Partnership' on the complaints of financial services companies. Frustration of product providers with affinity partnerships which offer nothing more than a distribution channel for marketing literature; Focus of product...
- Industry veterans join forces. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;2/4/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p6
The article offers information on move of Fortnum Financial Advisers principal Ray Miles in joining with mortgage industry veteran Mark Bouris for the establishment of separate managed account (SMA) and individual managed account (IMA) market.
- Four Evenson Dodge FAs Leave to Partner With Gardner, Underwood & Bacon. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;5/2/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31378, p35
Reports the resignation of the financial advisers of Four Evensen Dodge Inc. in San Francisco, California. Partnership with consulting firm, Gardner, Underwood & Bacon; Commitment of the consulting firm to public service; Factors influencing the decision of the financial advisers.
- Acacia Opens N.Y.C. Office as Part of Northeast Strategy. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;6/30/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33542, p5
The article reports on the move of Acacia Financial Group Inc. to open an office to increase its market share in Manhattan, New York City.
- COMPANY NEWS SHORTS. // Credit Management;Apr2002, p17
Reports developments related to the financial service industry in Great Britain as of April 2001. Launch of the credit pre-screening service of Creditcall; Provisions of the pre-screening service; Partnership of Bottomline Technologies with J.D. Edwards on a financial systems project.
- Tradescape's U.K. Partner Runs Into Reg Troubles. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;10/09/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 38, p6
Reports business related developments in the financial services industry in Great Britain as of October 2000. Closure of the International Clearing Associates (ICA) due to insufficient regulatory capital; Partnership between Blackwood Trading and Tradition Financial Services in opening a...
- Wescom IDS and Chex Systems Plan Integration. // Credit Union Journal;6/23/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 25, p23
Reports on the partnership of Wescom and Chex Systems Inc. to provide credit unions an automated system process for enhanced membership verification.
- NEWSWATCH. // Money Marketing;4/25/2002, p9
Presents news briefs on the financial services industry in Great Britain as of April 25, 2002. Partnership formed by Churchill Investment; Suggestion on employer contribution to company pension schemes; Proposal for annuity refund on death.