Cynthia A. Glassman to Leave SEC After Her Term Expires on June 5
- Philadelphia Office Chief Taking Job at Vanguard. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32229, p5
Reports on the resignation of Ari Gabinet as administrator of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's Philadelphia district office in Pennsylvania. Contributions made for the commission's examination and enforcement programs in several states; Role in the management of the office's staff...
- SEC Member Roel Campos to Leave Commission for Private Sector. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/10/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32689, p5
The article reports on the resignation of Roel C. Campos as a member of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The reason behind is his decision to return to the private sector. He took particular interest in the municipal securities market, urging bond counsel to consider disclosing in...
- Annette Nazareth to Leave SEC; Two Commissioner Posts Now Open. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/3/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32726, p5
The article reports on the resignation of Annette Nazareth, a Democratic commissioner on the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Nazareth's decision was part of her plan to return to the private sector. Her resignation indicates the need for nominating two replacements. The article also...
- Stephen Cutler, SEC's Top Cop, to Leave Commission. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;4/15/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32112, p4
Reports on the resignation plan of Stephen M. Cutler, law enforcement offer of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)in the U.S. Selection of Linda C. Thomsen as SEC enforcement director on a non-temporary basis; Leadership in the agency's crackdown against illegal initial public offering...
- Arthur Levitt to Step Down as the Chairman of the SEC by Mid-February. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p5
Reports on Arthur Levitt's plan to resign as chairman of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) before mid-February 2001. Levitt's push for municipal market reform; Remaining agenda at the SEC.
- Gabinet Leaves SEC To Work for Vanguard. // Money Management Executive;10/17/2005, Vol. 13 Issue 39, p4
Announces the resignation of Arthur Gabinet as district administrator of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Decision of Gabinet to head the securities regulation group at Vanguard Group; Career history of Gabinet; Comments from Gabinet on his work with the...
- Laura Unger Resigning as SEC Commissioner. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;10/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31240, p6
Reports on the resignation of Laura S. Unger as Commissioner of the Securities and Exchange Commission in the United States. Term of office of Commissioner Unger; Work of Commissioner Unger prior to appointment; Nomination of replacement for the position.
- 'Peg' Henry Leaving Muni Office for Law Firm in N.Y.C. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;5/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31396, p4
Reports on the resignation of Margaret C. Henry from the Office of Municipal Securities of the Securities and Exchange Commission in the U.S. Confirmation on the resignation of Henry by director Martha Mahan Haines; Statement regarding the resignation of Henry by Haines; Career highlights of Henry.
- Nine-Month SEC Resignation Rates Continue to Slide. // Public Accounting Report;10/15/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p1
The article reports on the continued decline of the nine-month Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) resignation rates for international professional services firms in 2008. It is inferred that every segmented firm category including Big Four, National Firms, and Local and overall firms are...