NAHB Housing Index Slips to 45 in May
- Home Builder Confidence Dips. // American Banker;6/19/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 117, p12
The article reports on a drop in the confidence of U.S. home builders which was seen in June of 2007. The National Association of Home Builders/Wells Fargo index of sentiment declined to 28 during the month due to an increase in interest rates and delinquencies. Readings below 50 mean that most...
- NAHB Housing Index Up to 19 in January. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/17/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32797, p2
The article reports developments pertaining to the home builders' confidence in the U.S. market. The report noted that as the National Association of Home Builders' housing market index returned to 19 from the downward revised level of 18 in December 2007, home builders' confidence in the market...
- NAHB Housing Index Falls to 46 in February. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;2/19/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34062, p1
The article report on the decline in the National Association of Home Builders' (NAHB) housing market index to 46 in February from 56 in January 2014. It mentions that due to weather conditions across most of the country led to a decline in buyer traffic as informed by Kevin Kelly, NAHB...
- Builder Confidence Index Rises Again. // American Banker;11/17/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 222, p22
This article presents information from an index that measures confidence among U.S. home builders. The index has risen for October and November 2006 and indicates that the housing market's slump may be moderating. According to the National Association of Home Builders, this is the first...
- NAHB Housing July Index Off 4 Points to 24. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/18/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32673, p2
The article announces that the National Association of Home Builder's (NAHB) housing market index posted a four point decrease in the U.S. for July 2007. The index is a monthly measurement of builder sentiment. The figure failed to meet IFR Markets' poll of economists predicted level of 27. The...
- NAHB Housing Index at 16, Down 2 From June. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/17/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32920, p27
The article reports on the decrease of National Association of Home Builders' (NAHB) housing market index from 18 to 16 in June 2008 for new single-family homes in the U.S. It shows that all three component indexes were also decreased in July 2008. According to NAHB chief economist David...
- Thursday's Economic Indicators. // Bondbuyer.com;7/16/2015, p13
Statistics are presented for economic indicators for jobless claims, continuing claims and NAHB housing index.
- NAHB Housing Index Holds at 16 in December. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/16/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33434, p2
The article reports that builder confidence in the single-family homes market has not experienced any changes in December at the 16th level, according to the National Association of Home Builders data.
- March Housing Index Rises to 17 From 16. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/16/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33483, p6
The article reports on the slight gain of builders' confidence in the market for new single-family homes as the housing market index of the National Association of Home Builders increased to 17 in March 2011 in the U.S.
- NAHB Housing Index Holds Steady at 16. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/17/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33518, p20
The article reports on the steady hold of the National Association of Home Builder's (NAHB) housing market index which has remained at 16 in May 2011 in the U.S.