May NY BCI Drops to 12.4 From 15.8 in April: Fed
- June NAPM-NY BCI Jumps to 394.5. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32415, p6
The article reports the increase in the National Association of Purchasing Management-New York's business conditions index to 394.5 in June 2006 from 388.6 in May.
- Philadelphia Fed Index Dips to 0.2 in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/16/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32588, p2
The article presents an economic forecast of the business condition in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on March 2007. It is accounted that the general business index in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania region remained zero. It has decreased to 0.2 percent in March from its 0.6 percent status in...
- chapter 4: Business Environment. // South Africa Business Forecast Report;2007 4th Quarter, p31
Chapter 4 of the publication "The South Africa Business Forecast Report Q4 2007," is presented which describes the business condition of South Africa.
- Manufacturing Improved, Empire State Survey Says. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32260, p2
Reports on the increase in the New York general business conditions index.
- THE NUMBERS. Schiff, Lenore // Fortune;3/19/2001, Vol. 143 Issue 6, p32
This section reports on the state of Fortune magazine's Business Confidence Index in February 2001. In February, it sank to 40, its lowest level since the 1990-1991 recession. The index has been compiled since 1974 on a not entirely regular basis.
- U.S. Shopping-Center Executive Opinion Survey. // U.S. Shopping Center Executive Survey;7/1/2013, p1
The article informs that for the nineteenth consecutive month, business barometer of Shopping-Center Executive (SCE) remained above the critical 50% threshold. It is informed that in June 2013, the future business conditions index decreased slightly from high gain of May 2015. Several charts and...
- N.Y. Manufacturing Index Dipped in Sept. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/16/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32219, p2
Reports on the result of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York's Empire State Manufacturing Survey regarding the general business conditions index for September 2005. Decrease in the New York manufacturing index in September as compared to the previous month.
- EBCI INDEX OFFERS MIXED REPORT IN JUNE. // Electrical Wholesaling;Jul2005, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p17
Reports on the results of Electroindustry Business Confidence Index for June 2005. Business conditions facing electrical equipment manufacturers; Differences in respondents' opinions on business conditions.
- N.Y. Fed: Empire State Index Surges in Sept. // Bond Buyer;9/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31970, p2
Reports on the growth of the general business conditions index in New York.