Chicago RFQS Seek Firms to Lease Garages
- Developers home in on far W. Side. Haughney, Christine // Crain's New York Business;12/13/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p3
This article reports that large and small developers have begun jockeying for prime plots of land on the far West Side, now that the expansion of the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center has been approved and rezoning of the area early next year seems almost assured. In recent weeks, residential...
- Grand Haven Waits Patiently On Developers. Sanchez, Mark // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/16/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 7, pB16
Deals with the extension of a deadline to submit proposals for redeveloping a waterfront parcel on the north end of Grand Haven, Michigan in 2004. Result from the strong interest in the redevelopment project; Reason for extending the deadline; Vision of city officials for the industrial area.
- North East stadium call-in sidestepped. Willis, Ben // Planning (14672073);4/24/2009, Issue 1815, p8
The article reports on the decision of the Government Office for the North East not to withdraw the proposals for a stadium and mixed-use development at the Bishop Aukland in Wear Valley, England. The development scheme is guided through the planning procedure initiated by consultancy Nathaniel...
- Block ruled out of place in street scene. // Planning (14672073);2/29/2008, Issue 1758, p23
The article reports on the disapproval of a proposed seven flats at a site in Poole, England after an inspector Colin Ball decided that the design would fail to achieve high quality. It stated that the plan showed a four-storey building of contemporary design with a flat roof, and the appellants...
- Seventh time's the charm. Frank, Matthew // Missoula Independent;6/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p6
The article reports on the seventh time issuance of the request for proposal (RFP) by the Missoula Redevelopment Agency in Montana for the development of the city's Riverfront Triangle.
- The little people. Coleman, Glenn // Crain's New York Business;6/17/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p2
The author focuses on the proposal of New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg to build a Battery Park City-type neighborhood in lower Manhattan which is included in the 250 proposals for protecting the city against storms amid climate change.
- More on RFPs. Woods, David W. // Planning;Jan2014, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p53
A letter to the editor is shown in response to the article "Better RFPs, Please," by Tim Baldwin in the November 2013.
- High- capacity network planned. Rodriguez, Adrian // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;9/23/2005, Issue 323456, p1
Reports on the selection of wireless Internet service provider Fire2Wire, Bechtel Telecommunications and wireless network software provider Pronto Networks to participate in effort to advance the technological landscape of the Central Valley in California. Representation of hardware, software...
- Affordable housing plan needs windfall. Davis, Yvette // Wenatchee Business Journal;Nov2008, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p31
The article provides information on the request for proposal released by the city of Wenatchee in Washington on affordable housing plan. It is noted that the city is also asking developers for information on what kinds of incentives they would need to make the project feasible. Meanwhile, the...