Palm Beach County, Fla., Readies $85 Million Airport Deal
- Pbi Authorities Are Trying To Determine Who Pointed A Laser At Landing Aircraft. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;Jan2014, p20
The article reports that pilots landing at the Palm Beach International Airport, California, have been reporting the cases of laser lights, being flashed on their plane, and the authorities are trying to find out who is responsible for these incidents.
- At home in Palmhampton. Gross, Michael // Crain's New York Business;3/12/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p0002
In this article the author shares his personal experience at Palm Beach International Airport, Florida.
- TRIP ADVISOR. KING, MIRANDA // Jacksonville Magazine;Sep2014, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p24
The article provides information on the "11 Worst Airports for Food" list published by The Daily Meal website in August 2014, which included three airports in Florida such as the Palm Beach International Airport, Orlando International and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airports.
- Cost vs. Convenience. Shannon, Darren // Travel Agent;3/25/2002, Vol. 307 Issue 9, p102
Focuses on the role of several airports in servicing the entry of travellers in Miami, Florida. Cost-effectiveness of small carriers; Estimated domestic passengers of Miami International Airport; Expansion of the facilities of Palm Beach International.
- Palm Beach County, Fla., Readies $85 Million Airport Deal. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32364, p30
The article reports on the new debt prepared for sale to Palm Beach International Airport in Palm Beach County, Florida. The 85 million dollars new-money and refunding deal is expected to be realized on May 1, 2006. Bids for bond insurance and a debt service reserve surety bond are being...
- 'We are going to do the job for them'. Wilson, Linda // Modern Healthcare;2/11/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p26
The article focuses on the contributions of Stanley Pierce as chairman of the finance committee of the board of trustees of the Health Care District of Palm Beach County, Florida. Chenette crafted a plan to shift the audit functions from the finance committee to a newly created audit committee...
- Low-cost flights coming to Niagara Falls airport. Fink, James // Buffalo Law Journal;7/26/2010, Vol. 82 Issue 59, p1
The article reports that Direct Air will offer three weekly flights between Niagara Falls International Airport and Palm Beach International Airport starting on November 18, 2010.
- Notice of Record of Decision on the Final Environmental Impact Statement that Evaluated the Proposed Airfield Improvement Project at Palm Beach International Airport, Palm Beach County, FL. Polomski, Martin // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;7/16/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 136, p41878
The article presents a notice from the U.S. Department of Transportation's Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) on the availability of a record of decision (ROD) on the final environmental impact statement (FEIS) for the proposed airfield improvement project (AIP) at Palm Beach International...
- Voters to Face Over $78.6B. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/3/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32501, p1
The article reports projections on the outcome of bond referendum in California. More than two-thirds of the $78.6 billion bonds will be waiting for approval of voters, where $53.2 billion of debt could be authorized. The state's sale of billions of bonds will finance various projects including...