Treasury to Sell $11B 5-Yr TIPS on Tuesday
- Treasury to Sell $6B 10-Year TIPs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/8/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32852, p2
The article reports on the plan of the Treasury Department to auction $6 billion 9-year, 9-month inflation-protected notes in the U.S. The notes are dated April 15, 2008 and are due on January 15, 2018. It is noted that about $10.417 billion of the original securities will be outstanding on the...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily; Siegel, Gary E.; Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31626, p2
Presents news briefs related to the securities industry in the U.S. as of May 1, 2003. Decrease in the Chicago Purchasing Manager's Index in April 2003; Failure of the economy of New York city; Announcement by the Treasury department regarding the rise new cash by auctioning.
- Treasury 5-Year TIPs Go At 0.745% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/23/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32863, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned $8 billion of five-year inflation indexed notes with a 5.8% coupon, a 0.745% high yield, and a price of 99.560900. Tenders totaled $17,600,385,400 including $111,415,200 of noncompetitive. The Treasury also auctioned $8 billion of...
- Treasury Details 5-, 10-Year Auctions. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32047, p2
The article reports the U.S. Treasury Department said it would raise new cash by auctioning $15 billion of five-year notes and $10 billion 10-year inflation-indexed notes. The five-year notes are dated January 15, 2005 and will be due January 15, 2010, while the 10-year notes are dated January...
- Treasury to Sell $16B 5-Yr TIPs. // Bondbuyer.com;8/13/2015, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $16 billion four-year eight-month inflation-indexed bonds on Thursday, Aug. 20.
- Treasury to Sell $12B 10-Year TIPs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/6/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31794, p2
Reports that the Treasury Department will auction its inflation-indexed bonds in the U.S.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $6B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32742, p35
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to raise $6.009 billion of cash at its weekly auction to refund $31.991 billion of maturing securities. The agency will set up a weekly auction of 91 day and 182 day discount bills on October 29, 2007 by selling $38 billion. The...
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/20/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31661, p2
The U.S. Department of Treasury Department said it will raise $2.637 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 183-day discount bills on June 23, 2003 by selling $35 billion to refund $32.363 billion in maturing securities.
- Treasury Details Weekly T-Bill Auction. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/27/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31666, p2
The U.S. Treasury Department said yesterday it will raise $4.440 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills Monday by selling $35 billion to refund $30.560 billion in maturing securities. To be sold are $17 billion 91's, dated July 3, 2003 and due October 2,...