Munis Little Changed With Negative Tone
- Mexico: Local Debt Proving Resilient. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/18/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p15
The article presents an update on the local debt of Mexico. It states that a break above 11-month support at 7.75 percent would be a bearish signal going forward. It is inferred that the spread between the Mexican and U.S. 10-year benchmark bonds has continued to tighten, which posted a record...
- Standard & Poor's Moves Pittsburgh's 'BB' GO Rating to Its Watch List. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32000, p5
Reports on the move of Standard &Poor's Corp. to place its BB rating on Pittsburgh's outstanding debt on CreditWatch. Importance of the approval of a financial recovery plan; Impact of the action on the general obligation bond of Pittsburgh; Removal of the positive outlook assigned by the agency...
- Homebuilder Issues New Debt. // National Mortgage News;6/27/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p17
Reports on the ratings given by Fitch Rating to KB Home's senior unsecured notes due on June 15, 2015 in the U.S. Positive outlook on the rating; Use of proceeds from the new debt issue to pay down bank debt and for other corporate purposes; Reflection of KB Home's consistent profit performance.
- Caesars drops on debt issues. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/15/2014, pA02
Shares of the U.S. casino giant plunged 13.7 % on a report that its biggest debt holders balked at its latest restructuring plan. The company had reached a tentative deal with some 1st-lien bondholders, just as the biggest holders exited talks and released a report with details of Caesars'...
- Dubai Debt: Bond Issue To Test The Market. // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Dec2009, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the bond issue in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The bond issues by the institutions linked in the government indicate a fairly positive outlook among investors on the country's repayment ability. Moreover, the move of property developer Nakheel to pay some of its debt...
- Moody's Upgrades Boston's Children's Hospital to Aa2. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;4/15/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31863, p4
Reports on the upgrade in the rating of the bonds of Boston's Children's Hospital by Moody's Investors Service. Overall financial performance of the hospital; Identification of the company that will insure the bond sale; Use of the money for reimbursement of the hospital for prior capital...
- U.S. Trades Firm, Europe Focuses on Q1. Husband, Sarah; Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;5/21/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 20, pN.PAG
Focuses on the market performance of bonds of various U.S. and European trading companies in the first quarter as of May 14, 2001. Trade performance of the bonds of telecommunication service provider Global Crossing Ltd.; Effect on the European market performance due to the release of first...
- The weighted average yield on Mauritius' 3-year Treasury bond dropped to 3.55%. // African Business News;4/ 2/2013, p25
The article reports on the 3.55% decrease from 4.06% in the weighted average on the 3-year Treasury bond of Mauritius.
- Fixed-income strategies ride bond market surge. // Euro Hedge;3/16/2015, p1
The article offers information about the performance of the bons in September, 2014 including Kobra sub-fund, Fondo Finint Bond and Nordkinn Fixed Income Macro.