SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY
- Amicus Tries Again: Files $86M IPO. // Bioworld Week;4/9/2007, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p3
The article reports that Amicus Therapeutics Inc. of Cranbury, New Jersey, has again filed for an initial public offering to produce $86.3 million. Accordingly, the said offering is the second effort of the company for the past seven months. If successful, the money gained will then be used to...
- Amicus Adds $18.5M for Phase III Amigal Program. // Bioworld Week;3/8/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p2
The article reports on the 18.5 million dollars registered direct stock offering set by Cranbury, New Jersey-based Amicus Therapeutics Inc. at the price of 3.74 dollars per share to support the phase III study of Amigal drug for Fabry disease.
- HOT OR NOT. // Asian Investor;Nov2008, p8
The article lists the 3-year performance of several Taiwan-registered equity funds including SinoPac, JF Philippine Fund, and M&G Japan Opportunities.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;3/1/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p3
The article reports that Amicus Therapeutics has entered into definitive agreements dated February 25, 2010 with a group of institutional investors to sell 4.95 million shares of its common stock.
- Amicus Lands $230M Deal for Fabry Chaperone Amigal. // Bioworld Week;11/8/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p2
The article reports on the plan of Amicus Therapeutics Inc. to get 60 million U.S. dollars for its partnership with GlaxoSmithKline PLC for the fabry disease drug Amigal.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;3/3/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p6
The article reports on the move of Amicus Therapeutics Inc. to close the registered direct offering of shares of stock and warrants to acquire 1.85 million shares in units for 3.74 U.S. dollars per piece.
- Pediatric Drug Development at 'Tipping Point'. // Chain Drug Review;8/30/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 14, p36
The article focuses on the testimony of John Crowley, chief executive officer (CEO) of Amicus Therapeutics Inc., in behalf off the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO) before the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions which stresses the importance of pediatric drug...
- ACT TELECONFERENCING FILES PATENT FOR PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE. // Productivity Software;Jun2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p6
Reports that ACT Teleconferencing Inc. has filed patent for proprietary software ClarionWeb and Global Services Conferencing Manager (GSCM). Possible services to be provided by GSCM systems according to the company; Services provided by ACT Teleconferencing Inc.; Website address for the company.
- Briefs. // Communications News;Oct97, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p74
Reports on ACT Teleconferencing and AT&T Corp.'s co-marketing agreement through which the companies will sell ACT's ActionView videoconferencing small group systems.