INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs
- BUYSIDE SURVEY. // Private Placement Letter;7/31/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p6
A chart is presented that shows the result of a Buyside survey, which ranks private placement organizations based on the foreign investment in 2005.
- Foreign Investment Climate. // Austria Country Review;2010, p64
The article provides an overview of the foreign investment climate of Austria for 2010, including foreign investment assessment, import commodities, and export partners.
- Where Big is Better--Despite Risks. // Treasury & Risk;May2008, p11
A chart is presented that shows results of a 2007 survey which examined the views of 670 senior executives on destinations for foreign investment.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/13/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 19, p20
Presents a graphs and charts depicting the performance of the foreign investments as produced by the investment banking database. Inclusion of the securities; Elimination of the opportunities for conflicts of interests; Disclosure of the linkages to pay banking revenues.
- Foreign Direct Investment in the U.S. by Selected Countries and Territories, 1995,2000,2004. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2006, p112
A chart is presented that lists countries and territories who have invested in the U.S. in 1995, 2000, 2004 including Canada, Finland, Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
- U.S. Direct Investment Abroad in Selected Countries and Territories. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2006, p112
A chart is presented that lists the U.S. direct investment abroad in selected countries and territories including Canada, Europe, Austria, Belgium, and Finland.
- Foreign Direct Investment in the U.S. by Selected Countries and Territories, 1995-2006. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2008, p72
A chart is presented that lists foreign direct investments in the U.S. by selected countries and territories from 1995 to 2006.
- Foreign Direct Investment in the U.S. by Selected Countries and Territories, 1995-2007. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2009, p566
A chart is presented that shows foreign direct investment in the U.S. by selected countries and territories from 1995 to 2007, which include Canada, Italy and Norway.
- FOREIGN FUNDS IN THE MONEY 70 GO ON A TEAR. // Money;Jul2009, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p95
This article presents a chart that shows a list of international stock funds that have posted gains for the past three months. T. Rowe Price Emerging Markets and Vanguard Emerging Markets Stock are recommended investments as mutual and exchange-traded funds