Blackstone Making M&A Advisory Push
- Lucrative lock-ups. Celarier, Michelle // Investment Dealers' Digest;05/25/98, Vol. 64 Issue 21, p16
Presents information on compensation and coinvestment packages offered to the employees of Blackstone Group. Components of the compensation packages; Comments from Ken Whitney, the senior managing director of Blackstone; Objectives of the coinvestment packages; Details on tax incentives offered...
- CORRECTIONS & CLARIFICATIONS. // Pensions & Investments;12/23/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 26, p4
A correction is presented to the article "Best Places to Work in Money Management" in the December 9, 2013 issue which discusses employee Stephen Schwarzman of The Blackstone Group LP investment firm.
- Pollack leaves Deutsche Bank. Cobb, Mike // Estates Gazette;6/20/2015, Issue 847, p05
The article announces the resignation of Jonathan Pollack as global head of real estate at Deutsche Bank to join private equity firm Blackstone as senior managing director.
- Alternative Investments: Blackstone's Asia head returning to New York. // Asian Investor;May2014, p1
The article informs that Michael Chae, Asia head of investment firm Blackstone Group LP, will return to New York office after three years. Topics discussed include movement of Chae to Hong Kong, China in 2010 to rebuild Blackstone Group's regional business, number of people recruited in firm's...
- People Moves of the Week. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/30/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p3
The article announces several appointments in the mergers and acquisitions sector, including Joe Baratta at Blackstone Group LP, Neal Stephens and Greg Chin at Jones Day, and Vince Lambert at MTS Health Partners LP.
- Retail, Real Estate Opportunities Seen At ICSC. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/ 4/2012, Vol. 204 Issue 115, p2
The article reports on the International Council of Shopping Center's December 2012 national conference and deal making convention in New York. The Blackstone Group's head of real estate Jonathan Gray and Hudson Bay Co.'s chairman Richard Baker said they expect retail rents to increase. Baker...
- â€˜Fix retirementâ€™ push expanded into other media. JACOBIUS, ARLEEN // Pensions & Investments;10/17/2016, Vol. 44 Issue 21, p0008
The article discusses the proposal by labor economist Teresa Ghilarducci and Hamilton "Tony" E. James, president at the private investment banking company Blackstone Group, to offer the U.S. worker with a universal pension plan. It mentions the earnings which can be invested by employees from...
- BANKING COUP FOR HSBC. Johnson, Mark // Global Finance;May2003, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the hiring of John Studzinski to co-head the investment banking group of HSBC Bank in Great Britain. Reputation of Studzinski in the banking industry; Career background; Experiences in social services.
- Time to set performance standards. Duncan, Chris // Money Marketing;11/14/2002, p26
Reports on the need to set performance standards of financial advisers in Great Britain. Marketing of the performance of fund managers.