INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE
- Key data: the listed sector. // EuroProperty;12/6/2010, p27
Several charts on the real estate business in Europe, including one on listed property performance, one on European stocks, and one on EPRA Global Real Estate Index performance, are presented
- Key data: The listed sector. // EuroProperty;1/18/2010, p28
Several charts and graphs related to real estate industry in Europe are presented, including one on global real estate index performance, one on top and bottom five European stocks in 2009, and another on real property performance.
- Key data: the listed sector. // EuroProperty;9/3/2012, p23
Several charts depicting the real property sector's performance in Europe are presented including the property performance of bonds and equities, the top and bottom five stocks in the region, and the global real estate index performance.
- Key data: the listed sector. // EuroProperty;1/21/2013, p22
Several charts are presented related to the real estate business in Europe including top and bottom five European stocks, listed property performance, and property performance against equities and bonds.
- Key data: the listed sector. // EuroProperty;2/18/2013, p23
Several charts depicting the EPRA/NAREIT Europe Index for January 2013 are presented including the property performance, European stocks and the real estate equities and bonds.
- High security. Lehtinen, Pehka; Lethimakï, Mika // Lawyer;5/12/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p37
The article reports on the significance of Finnish companies for understanding Russian corporate and real estate acquisitions in terms of financing ventures. Details related to the central aspects of the security interests of acquisition financiers which are needed to be preserved and enforced...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Real Estate. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/29/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 30, p48
Presents several charts depicting the global real estate industry as of July 2002. List of top issues bookrunners; Account on several equity deals; Details of merger and acquisition agreements.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Real Estate. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/24/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 25, p28
Presents charts and graph depicting the global real estate industry as of June 2002. Cancellation of the business relocation plan of KPMG; Mergers and acquisitions made; Ratings of debt deals.
- Key data: Recent deals. // EuroProperty;10/21/2013, p20
A chart is presented that lists recent major deals in Europe as of October 2013 including European Real Estate Investment Trust, Redito and CapMan Real Estate.