INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS
- Global Overview. // France Autos Report;Q2 2011, Issue 2, p10
A table is presented showing the Business Monitor International Ltd.'s (BMI) core views on global automobile sector including the continued investment in production capacity, continued consolidation through mergers and acquisitions and small cars that will dominate product strategies.
- Report predicts investment in UK engineering firms from Asia. // Engineer (Online Edition);3/26/2012, p8
The article looks at the forecast of Clearwater Corporate Finance stating future acquisitions of British engineering companies by Chinese and Indian investors. The report claims that Chinese and Indian businessmen have been attracted on the labor force and contracts kept by British engineering...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/19/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 24, p38
Several charts were presented that list economic indicators in the construction industry as of June 12, 2006 including the global volume by product, the announced merging and acquisition of construction sectors, and recent global equity deals.
- CRAIN'S LIST: LARGEST MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS OF 2014. // Crain's Detroit Business;1/26/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p11
A chart is presented that shows the top 113 largest mergers and acquisitions in Michigan in 2014 that include driveline and chassis technology maker ZF Friedrichshafen AG and TRW Automotive Holdings Corp., automakers Fiat SpA and FCA US LLC, and private equity firm Thoma Bravo LLC and Compuware...
- Dark Clouds on Dalal Street. Gopalan, Krishna // Business Today;4/20/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p92
The article offers information on the state of the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) market in India in 2008. Whereas the first half of 2007 witnessed the value of M&A touching a record high of over $44 billion, the first two months of 2008 witnessed the value of M&A below $6 billion. Some of the...
- Steel, autos, and construction. // Economic Trends (07482922);Feb98, p13
Presents charts and diagrams depicting trends in the steel, automobile and construction industry in the United States from 1987 to 1997. Raw steel production by region as of 1997; Relative steel price indexes; Iron and steel products' end-use; Steel production.
- Filled to Capacity? MURPHY, RYAN // Products Finishing;Nov2013, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p18
The article focuses on the cons of growth opportunities created for the surface finishing supply chain due to mergers and acquisitions made in the U.S. aerospace industry. It informs that metal finishing businesses now have to follow tighter environmental regulations and are forced to invest in...
- Thomson Financial Securities Co. Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;01/17/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p7
Presents a table on mergers and acquisitions of corporations. Summary of United States public merger activity; Information on withdrawn deals; Summary of completed transactions.
- M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/5/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 46, p19
Several charts are presented which list data related to global mergers and acquisitions industry wise, ranking of merger and acquisition adviser ranking, and acquisition related lenders.