INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: HEALTHCARE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/15/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 19, p32
Several charts are presented that lists the global underwriting volume, global equity deals, and global merger and acquisition of corporation in the health care industry as of May 8, 2006.
- More deals, but Smaller. // Pensions & Investments;8/8/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p3
Several charts related to the private equity acquisition deals in the U.S. are presented including one on the volume of deals signed in 2011, one on the Earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT), and one on the decline in the U.S. based acquisitions.
- Hindsight. // Risk Management (00355593);Apr2013, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p46
Several charts are presented related to risk management and business enterprises which include five greatest corporate growth challenges in 2013, companies that retained outside counsel for a regulatory investigation and insurance agency mergers and acquisitions from 2007 to 2012.
- The Data Pages. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Feb2010, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p30
Several charts are presented that list the mergers, acquisitions and divestitures in the U.S. priced at 10 million dollars or more and acquisitions of 5% or more of a company's stock. The data present the latest figures at press time and may be revised for future issues and mid-market identified...
- A Roller-Coaster Year for Pharma. Young, Peter // Pharmaceutical Executive;Nov2009, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p54
Several graphs are presented that list the dollar volume of the merger and acquisition (M&A) activity of pharmaceutical industries in the U.S. which include the dollar volume of worldwide pharmacy mergers and acquisition , worldwide biotech mergers and acquisition dollar volume, and worldwide...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/15/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 19, p42
Several charts are presented that list the global underwriting volume, global equity deals, and global merger and acquisition in the technological industry.
- Soft Market Spurs Some Brokerage M&As, But Other Agencies Put Off Making Deals. Deitz, Brian // National Underwriter / P&C;9/8/2008, Vol. 112 Issue 33, p50
The author reflects on the soft property-casualty market in the U.S. Accordingly, the particular market has brought forth an impact on the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) profitability. The author highlights some other related impacts of the soft market like what it has on the hesitant sellers...
- M&A in Financial Services Expected to Expand Over Next Year. Flynn, Mary Kathleen // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jul2014, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p42
Two bar graphs are presented which show the three-month and four-month forecast comparing merger and acquisition (M&A) activity in the overall market and in the financial, insurance, and real estate (FIRE) services sector in the U.S.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/19/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 24, p32
Several charts were presented that list economic indicators in the energy and power industry as of June 12, 2006 including the global volume by product, the announced merging and acquisition of energy sectors, and recent global equity deals.