Under writing By Security Type
- TOP GNMA MULTIFAMILY ISSUERS IN 2008. // National Mortgage News;7/20/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 41, p1
A chart is presented that lists the top Government National Mortgage Association (GNMA) issuers of multifamily mortgage-backed securities in the U.S. for 2008 including Capmark Finance Inc., Wells Fargo Bank NA, and Prudential Huntoon Paige Association.
- MBS DATA. // Asset Securitization Report;3/12/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p31
Presents charts depicting the mortgage-backed securities (ABS). Total volume of mortgage loan applications; Average dealer price; Treasury yields.
- MBS DATA. // Asset Securitization Report;7/1/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 26, p25
Presents charts and graphs depicting the mortgage-backed securities information in the U.S. Highlight on the current coupon yield spreads; Data on adjustable-rate mortgage spreads; Focus on the direct agency CMO spreads.
- MORTGAGE-BACKEDS. // Asset Securitization Report;1/23/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p34
Several charts are presented that list various information on mortgage-backed securities based from the asset securitization report.
- MORTGAGE-BACKEDS. // Asset Securitization Report;1/30/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p42
Several charts and graphs that offer figures and information about the mortgage-backed securities market are presented.
- MORTGAGE BACKEDS. // Asset Securitization Report;2/27/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p34
Several charts and graphs are presented related to mortgage-backed financing as of February 27, 2006.
- MORTGAGE-BACKEDS. // Asset Securitization Report;3/12/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p32
Several charts are presented depicting the performance of mortgage-backed securities including the adjustable-rate mortgage spreads, direct agency CMO spreads, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- MORTGAGE - BACKEDS. // Asset Securitization Report;4/23/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p32
Several charts are presented that offer data on mortgage-backed securitization market.
- MORTGAGE-BACKEDS. // Asset Securitization Report;4/10/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 14, p36
Several charts are presented depicting mortgage-backed transactions in the United States compiled as of April 2006.