Chief Deal Spurs New Hunt in Barnett Shale
- Devon Energy Keeps Working On Super-Long Base. DAVID SAITO-CHUNG // Investors Business Daily;6/9/2014, pB11
For the diligent investor, the weekly stock chart carries numerous advantages over a daily chart.
- Devon Energy Merges with Crosstex. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/28/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p7
The article reports on the merger between energy companies Devon Energy Corp., Crosstex Energy Inc., and Crosstex Energy LP. It mentions that the move by three companies will result to the formation of a combined entity focusing on gas production which comprises two publicly traded companies,...
- Devon Energy, Crosstex Energy To Create New Midstream Business. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec2013, Vol. 240 Issue 12, p6
The article reports that Devon Energy Corp., Crosstex Energy Inc. and Crosstex Energy LP announced the signing of definitive agreements create a new midstream business.
- Devon to open new Barnett Shale office. Tronche, John-Laurent // Fort Worth Business Press;3/30/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p22
This section offers news briefs related to the energy industries in Texas. The construction for the new regional field office of oil and gas exploration company Devon Energy Corp. in Cresson, Texas, has started. A symposium on natural gas production will be hosted by the Texas Wesleyan...
- Crosstex Energy LP XTEX Crosstex Energy Inc. XTXI. Peters, Josh; Stevens, Jason // Morningstar DividendInvestor;Jun2007, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p10
The article examines the performance and potential yield of Crosstex Energy LP (XTEX) and Crosstex Energy Inc. (XTXI). The natural gas-gathering business of XTEX is eyed as a potential partner as it shows opportunities in deployment of capital yield and high investment returns. As assessed, XTEX...
- LOUISIANA'S NATURAL SOLUTION. Interlandi, Jeneen // Newsweek;3/8/2010, Vol. 155 Issue 10, p8
The article discusses the Gulf of Mexico's gas reserve located off of the coast of Louisiana that can be harvested with standard drilling techniques, which is expected to result in requests for natural gas in U.S. Congress and employment opportunities in Louisiana.
- Explorers invest A$580m in Australian Bight. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Dec2013/Jan2014, Issue 870/871, p16
The article reports on energy companies that have agreed to invest 580 million Australian dollars for exploring the Great Australian Bight off the country's southern coast.
- Energy earnings hampered by commodity price drop. TRONCHE, JOHN-LAURENT // Fort Worth Business Press;2/16/2009, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p8
The article reports on the drop in the earnings of natural gas exploration companies in the U.S. In summer 2008, the stock of these companies dropped in line with oil and gas prices. Devon Energy Corp., the largest natural gas producer in the Barnett Shale, announced a $6.8 billion net loss for...
- Magnolia Petroleum secured US$6 million credit facility to fund future drilling activity. // World Energy News;9/9/2014, p1
No abstract available.