Devil is in Details For FX Systems
- UBS Pushes into Nanoseconds. Chapman, Peter; D'Antona Jr., John // Traders Magazine;Aug2013, Vol. 26 Issue 351, p1
The article offers brief information on the electronic trading service Quant HQ from UBS AG.
- RACE SPEEDS UP TO AUTOMATE FOREX MARKET. Sandman, John // Securities Industry News;06/18/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 25, p59
Focuses on the condition of foreign exchange sector market as of June 2001. Details on the electronic trading platforms of the sector; Accounts on the launching of a bank consortium-based platform; Expectations in automated trading.
- Forex Technology Battle Heats Up Following Moves By Icap and Lava. Jaworski, Alexa; Kutler, Jeffrey // Securities Industry News;5/1/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the status of competition between interdealer brokerage Icap and Citigroup subsidiary Lava Trading in the spot foreign exchange trading market, as of May 1, 2006. Agreement reached by Icap to acquire EBS Group on April 21; Launch of an interbank platform by Lava; Views of Harrell...
- Banks Confirm Forex Inquiry. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/30/2013, pA01
10 Swiss giant
- MANAGEMENT INNOVATION - MODEL DESIGN AND TESTING UNDER THE MARKET CONDITIONS OF THE F B&H. Bezdrob, Muamer; šunje, Aziz // Conference Proceedings: International Conference of the Faculty ;2012, p608
Management innovation - introduction of management processes, structures and practices that are new to the companies, is crucial to business success. Almost all of the research on this topic has been performed in and related to mature markets. Thus, the purpose of this research is to adapt the...
- The Global Foreign Exchange Market: Growth and Transformation. Barker, William // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn2007, p3
ï¿½ The foreign exchange market is in a period of remarkable transformation that is changing who is trading, why, and how. ï¿½ Not only are trading volumes in the foreign exchange market expanding rapidly, the primary sources of this market growth are helping to define the profound...
- Foreign exchange market structure, players and evolution. King, Michael R.; Osler, Carol; Rime, Dagfinn // Norges Bank: Working Papers;Jun2011, Issue 10, p1
Electronic trading has transformed foreign exchange markets over the past decade, and the pace of innovation only accelerates. This formerly opaque market is now fairly transparent and transaction costs are only a fraction of their former level. Entirely new agents have joined the fray,...
- Trading Retail Foreign Exchange Online. MICHALOWSKI, GREG // Equities;Sep2008, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p24
The article discusses online trading of retail foreign exchange (Forex). It mentions that an average retail investor can take advantage of the opportunities available in the Forex market through the trade of currencies. It adds that online trading platforms are offered by some Forex market...
- The Market Microstructure Approach to Foreign Exchange: Looking Back and Looking Forward. King, Michael R.; Osler, Carol; Rime, Dagfinn // Norges Bank: Working Papers;4/15/2013, Issue 12, preceding p1
Research on foreign exchange market microstructure stresses the importance of order flow, heterogeneity among agents, and private information as crucial determinants of short-run exchange rate dynamics. Microstructure researchers have produced empirically-driven models that fit the data...