- Big Night. Shields, Mike // MediaWeek;11/10/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 40, p17
The article focuses on the Cable News Network (CNN) during its coverage of the results of the 2008 U.S. presidential election. The technological innovations of the network's broadcast are examined, as well as management's efforts to integrate its broadcasting with the operations of its Web site....
- Panic on the set. // TVB Europe;Mar2002, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p8
Evaluates the TArdis mobile kit used to record the television series 'Panic Mechanics.' Features of the wireless kit from Total Audio Systems; Type of microphone used by the system.
- Watching, not waiting. Spengler, Tom; Alexander, Lauren // American City & County;Oct2006, Vol. 121 Issue 11, p24
The article reports on the concerns of local governments in the U.S. regarding the implications of H.R. 5252, which includes mandates that could limit their access to cable channels that broadcast government meetings and programs. As a result, cities and counties are looking for alternative ways...
- WHO'S HIRING WHAT? // Televisual;Sep2015, p21
The article focuses on television production equipment hired for several television shows.
- RECENTLY POSTED IN THE UK. // Televisual;Oct2016, p20
The article focuses on the post-production of different television (TV) programmes in Great Britain. Among these productions are "British Treasure, American Gold" by Fifty Fifty, "The Fall" by Yellow Moon and "Paranoid" by Dock10. The equipment and methods used in the production of these...
- FNC's 'Fox Report' Makeover. Guthrie, Marisa // Broadcasting & Cable;9/24/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 38, p51
The article reports that "Fox Report," the program offered by Fox News at 7 p.m. on weekdays, will unveil a set and studio redesign on its September 24, 2007 broadcast. The set will feature the latest technology for presenting video in the high definition format. Anchor Shepherd Smith claims it...
- GONE WITH THE WINDS. CARSON, TOM // Los Angeles Magazine;Sep2015, p92
The article discusses about television programs of the 1980's and how they have changed now and today the shows one identifes with mainly reflect how privileged or not one is.
- "TV: The Global Wasteland.". // Columbia Journalism Review;Sep/Oct1977, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p96
This article discusses then article "TV: The Global Wasteland," an Atlas Report which was published in the July 1977 issue of the "Atlas World Press Review." In France, family dependence on television (TV) had reached such proportions that one has the impression that a broken TV is more serious...
- LIVE PRODUCTION. // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Jul/Aug2000, Issue 309, p27
Reports on progress in live television production technology in Europe. Functionality of equipment in post production arena; Advances in construction, modeling and hydraulics of trucks used in live broadcasts; Importance of control surface as a broadcast gear; Use of satellites in live...