Auditor Mulls Job Change
- NEW JOBS. // Hill;1/14/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p23
The article announces career developments including the employment of Matthew Mika as director of legislative affairs at the American Meat Institute, Brett Guthrie and Bill Cassidy as new members of the House Education and Labor Committee in California.
- Goodman cleans house at Authority. MyIchreest, Ian // Las Vegas Business Press;6/23/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p1
No abstract available.
- LOBBYING WORLD. // Hill;3/11/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p12
The article provides updates regarding the career development of various public officials in the U.S. including Nathan Britton, former press secretary of Senator Barbara Boxer, Alisa Ferguson, legislative director of the House Science and Technology Committee majority, and Jeffrey Gabriel of the...
- APPOINTMENTS. // Hill;2/4/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p14
The article announces career developments of several public officers including Larry Robinson as the assistant secretary for conservation and management at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Paul Steven Miller as the board of governors of the United States Postal Service...
- APPOINTMENTS. // Hill;9/11/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 101, p12
The article announces career development involving U.S. government officials including the appointment of Barbara Bennet as chief financial officer of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the selection of Michael Punke as deputy trade representative at the U.S. Office of the U.S. Trade...
- LOBBYING WORLD. // Hill;4/27/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 55, p12
The article announces the appointment of various public officers including Norm Coleman, Jared Bernstein, and Pat Bousliman.
- The bureaucrat's new clothes. Torrey, E. Fuller // Quintessence International;Sep1979, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p83
An excerpt from the article about career development of a certain administrative officer, who promoted as an Associate Deputy Assistant Under Secretary, is presented.
- Greece is the word. // Accountancy;Apr2008, Vol. 141 Issue 1376, p58
The article explains why Greece is a career hotspot for auditors and accountants. A move to Greece would be particularly suitable for them because the country offers large salaries. Furthermore, the country is also reaching out for talent outside its borders as it seeks to import the type of...
- Opportunity Knocks. Crowe, Donna L. // Internal Auditor;Apr2013, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "By No Means a Dead-end Job" in the February 2013 issue.