A Positive LOC for Bonds
- GEORGIA: S&P Affirms Atlanta TAD Debt. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/14/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32816, p9
The article reports on the affirmation of Standard & Poor's Corp.'s BBB rating and stable outlook on the $85.5 million tax allocation refunding bonds, Series 2007, of Atlanta, Georgia. This is in accordance to the ruling of the Georgia Supreme Court that tax increment revenues cannot include...
- CALIFORNIA: Banning CRA Nabs A-Minus. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/11/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32627, p9
The article reports that Standard & Poor's has assigned A-minus underlying rating and stable outlook to the Banning Community Redevelopment Agency's $30.3 million issue of tax allocation bonds. According to the rating agency, the rating reflects a large, primarily residential and commercial...
- CALIFORNIA: A Positive in Sacramento. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;10/20/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32491, p37
The article reports on the revised rating given by Standard & Poor's Corp. (SPC) on the 2004A and 2004B tax allocation bonds of the Capitol Area Development Authority (CADA) of Sacramento, California. SPC gave CADA an underlying rating of BBB from its stable rating. The change in the rating can...
- Upgraded TABs. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32000, p44
Reports on the move of Standard &Poor Crop. to upgrade the Murrieta Redevelopment Agency's $12 million of tax allocation bonds to A-minus from BBB-plus rating in California.
- New Jersey Qualified Bond Act Program Lowered to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;9/11/2014, p24
The article reports on A-minus rating given by Standard & Poor's Rating Services for bonds secured by New Jersey's Qualified Bond Act program which was removed from CreditWatch where they had been placed with negative implications on June 3, 2014.
- S&P warning fails to shake plans for next Eurobond. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/23/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 25, p22
Reports on the decision of the Lebanese government to push through with its planned international debt issue despite the United States credit ratings agency Standard & Poor's (S&P) to place the sovereign ratings on negative credit watch. Total debt to be issued at a fixed rate; Joint managers...
- Downgrade fails to hurt Santa Ana deal. Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;05/08/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30389, p40
Reports that Standard & Poor's downgraded the $8.1 million of refunding bonds the Santa Ana, California Financing Authority sold for the city's redevelopment agency. Slight impact of the downgrade on the bond's performance; Downgrade of one of the three series of bonds sold on May 6, 1998 for...
- Minnesota Orchestra Credit Stabilizes Post Lockout. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;12/23/2014, p37
The article reports on the stable outlook issued by Standard & Poor's Rating Services for the Minnesota Orchestral Association as of December 23, 2014.
- S&P rates Calif. transportation grant notes. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;10/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30741, p6
Reports on the rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to $32 million in notes that represent the first short-term issue to be backed solely by future federal, state, and local transportation grants in California.