A Positive LOC for Bonds
- GEORGIA: S&P Affirms Atlanta TAD Debt. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/14/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32816, p9
The article reports on the affirmation of Standard & Poor's Corp.'s BBB rating and stable outlook on the $85.5 million tax allocation refunding bonds, Series 2007, of Atlanta, Georgia. This is in accordance to the ruling of the Georgia Supreme Court that tax increment revenues cannot include...
- Upgraded TABs. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32000, p44
Reports on the move of Standard &Poor Crop. to upgrade the Murrieta Redevelopment Agency's $12 million of tax allocation bonds to A-minus from BBB-plus rating in California.
- S.F. city, county gets improved outlook ... // Bond Buyer;01/13/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30557, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's affirmed the AA-minus rating on the city and county of San Francisco, California's outstanding general obligation debt.
- New Jersey Qualified Bond Act Program Lowered to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;9/11/2014, p24
The article reports on A-minus rating given by Standard & Poor's Rating Services for bonds secured by New Jersey's Qualified Bond Act program which was removed from CreditWatch where they had been placed with negative implications on June 3, 2014.
- S&P warning fails to shake plans for next Eurobond. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/23/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 25, p22
Reports on the decision of the Lebanese government to push through with its planned international debt issue despite the United States credit ratings agency Standard & Poor's (S&P) to place the sovereign ratings on negative credit watch. Total debt to be issued at a fixed rate; Joint managers...
- Downgrade fails to hurt Santa Ana deal. Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;05/08/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30389, p40
Reports that Standard & Poor's downgraded the $8.1 million of refunding bonds the Santa Ana, California Financing Authority sold for the city's redevelopment agency. Slight impact of the downgrade on the bond's performance; Downgrade of one of the three series of bonds sold on May 6, 1998 for...
- Minnesota Orchestra Credit Stabilizes Post Lockout. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;12/23/2014, p37
The article reports on the stable outlook issued by Standard & Poor's Rating Services for the Minnesota Orchestral Association as of December 23, 2014.
- S&P rates Calif. transportation grant notes. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;10/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30741, p6
Reports on the rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to $32 million in notes that represent the first short-term issue to be backed solely by future federal, state, and local transportation grants in California.
- Standard & Poor's cuts debt ratings. // Modern Healthcare;4/15/96, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p56
Reports that Standard & Poor Corp. has lowered bond ratings of several companies.