Seattle Northwest Securities Names Three New VPs
- Seattle-Northwest Adds Two Unerwriters for School Districts. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31805, p6
Reports on the hiring of executives at Seattle-Northwest Securities Corp. for school districts in Washington. Role of the hired executives; Career background; Educational backgound.
- Seattle-Northwest Buys Capital Advisors, Hires Founder. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;9/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31474, p32
Reports the success in business of Seattle-Northwest Securities Corp. Appointment of adviser Christine Hein Phil as one of the financial advisers of the company; Acquisition of the Capital Advisors LLC; Reputation of the company.
- Seattle-Northwest Debuts Web System for School Sale. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;05/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30887, p7
Reports that Seattle-Northwest Securities has used its Web-enabled online underwriting system to help sell the Summer Washington School District's bond issue. Structure of the bonds; Use of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- Seattle-Northwest Opens Utah Office. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;06/29/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30923, p7
Reports that Seattle-Northwest Securities Corp. has opened an office in Salt Lake City, Utah. Sale, trading and underwriting of fixed-income securities.
- Risk Officers Need Not Apply, Recruiters Find. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Management Weekly;12/9/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p1
Reports that asset management companies have stopped hiring risk managers in 2002 according to a survey conducted by Russell Reynolds Associates.
- Back to Banking: From Seattle to Seattle-Northwest. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/13/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31448, p30
Reports the recruitment of Maud Daudon to the position of underwriter of Seattle-Northwest Securities Corp. in the U.S. Career history of Daudon; Focus on transportation credits; Expertise in financing deals.
- Seattle-Northwest Gives Its Public Finance Division a Boost. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;9/26/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31479, p6
Reports the expansion plans of the regional bond underwriting activity if Seattle-Northwest Securities Corp. in the U.S. Goal in continuing to diversify; Addition of employees to the public finance department of the company; Announcements on the hiring of public utilities specialist Christine...
- FINRA Fines Seattle-Northwest And Four Other Firms $113,000. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/18/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33268, p5
The article reports on the U.S. Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) that fined five firms including Seattle-Northwest Securities Corp. WFG Investments Inc. and First Southwest Co.
- Piper Jaffray Pays $21M for Municipal Bond Provider. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/22/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p25
The article reports on the agreement of Piper Jaffray Cos. to acquire Seattle-Northwest Securities for 21 million U.S. dollars.