- FLORIDA: Miami Beach Gets a Boost. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/19/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32490, p37
The article presents the results on the evaluation regarding the financial performance of the bonds in Miami Beach, Florida. Latest evaluation on the performance of the city's bonds as rated by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. reveals an elevation on its operation such that it gained a rating...
- Brockton, Mass., Downgraded to A1 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;8/25/2015, p26
The article reports that the rating on the city of Brockton, Massachusetts.'s 106 million dollar of general obligation bonds has been downgraded by the bond rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. to A1 from Aa3. The downgrade is due to the city's increasing financial pressures and reliance...
- Wayne County Dropped to A-Minus by Fitch, Moody's. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;12/13/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33431, p4
The article reports on the A-minus rating given by Fitch Ratings Ltd. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the bonds issued by the Wayne County, Michigan. It notes that the downgrade in rating has created a negative outlook as the county prepares to sell 200 million dollars of recovery zone...
- Moody's Downgrades Deerfield Academy, Citing Debt Levels. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;6/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31656, p39
Moody's Investors Service Inc. on June 11, 2003 downgraded Massachusetts' Deerfield Academy to Aa1 from Aaa in anticipation of the private secondary school's significant increase in debt levels following a 48.5 million dollar bond issue. The offering, which will be sold by the Massachusetts...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p2
Reports developments related to bond market in the U.S. as of September 22, 2003. Downgrading of the bond rating of Windham Community Memorial Hospital by Moody's Investors Service; Rate of the general obligation bonds assigned by Moody's to Manalapan, New Jersey; Result of the survey conducted...
- Moody's Downgrades Cicero, N.Y. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31755, p2
Reports on the declining obligation bond rating of Cicero, New York by Moody's Investor Service Inc. Failure of the town to provide the debt service payment; Inability of Cicero to facilitate the deficiency payment to the trustee; Adequacy of the financial appropriation.
- Holy Cross Raised. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p35
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's revision of the outlook of Chicago, Illinois-based Holy Cross Hospitals B2 credit from negative to positive. 21 million dollars of outstanding debt issued in 1994 has been affected by the revised outlook.
- Fridley, Minn., GOs Cut to Aa2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;6/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32410, p2
The article reports on the downgrade of the city of Fridley, Minnesota's underlying general obligation rating to Aa2 from Aa1 by Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- Miami CRD Revs Raised to Baa1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;6/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32410, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the rating on the Miami Community Redevelopment District's revenue bonds to Baa1 from Baa3 in Miami, Florida.