- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/15/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32381, p24
A chart is presented that lists the results of the negotiated sales of companies in the U.S. for May 2006.
- Bond-Market Snapshot. // Morningstar FundInvestor;Jul2009, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p21
Several charts are presented that list the bond-market funds in the U.S. including treasury yield curve, treasury and municipal-bond yields, and high-yield and treasury-bonds yields.
- HIGH YIELD BOND FUND PERFORMANCE. // Leveraged Finance News;4/15/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 15, p10
A table is presented which lists bonds with high yield fund performance including Pioneer High Yield, Aegis High Yield, and USAA High Income.
- Retail reader's guide. // Bond Buyer;02/27/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30340, p7
Presents charts and a graph on retail investments in the United States as of February 27, 1998. California yield curve; Municipal market data yield curves.
- Key data: the listed sector. // EuroProperty;6/17/2013, p23
A chart is presented that lists the property performance V bonds and equities in the May 2013 EPRA/NAREIT Europe Index, including Development Securities, IVG Immobilien, and Quintain Estates UK.
- Northeast Midyear Review. // Bond Buyer;8/9/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33363, p33
Several charts related to the bond market in the Northeastern States in the first half of 2010 are presented including the top ranking municipal bond issuers, financial advisers and senior managers.
- Tracking Our Picks. // Morningstar FundInvestor;Oct2009, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p19
Several charts are presented depicting the performances of several bond funds in the U.S. as of October 2009, including specialty bond funds, fidelity tactical income and Loomis Sayles Bond Retail.
- Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/18/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33550, p13
Several charts are presented depicting the proposals for the purchase of municipal bonds in July 2011 including school bonds, building bonds and capital improvements bonds by several states in the U.S. which includes Louisiana, Texas and Florida.
- BEGINNINGS ASSET ALLOCATION. // Investment Advisor;Jan2010, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p22
Two charts are presented depicting the comparison of the present economic and financial data including the stock market, bond market and economic growth and the statistics for the leading portfolio strategists in the U.S.