Princeton University Preps $72 Million Sale
- Pair of Virginia Agencies Ready to Borrow for Bay, College Projects. FUNK, LYNNE // Bond Buyer;3/26/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33087, p8
The article reports on the planned sale of bonds by the Virginia Resources Authority (VRA) and the Virginia College Building Authority (VCBA), to finance their various projects. VRA, as reported, is planning to sell its $174 million of clean-water state revolving fund subordinate revenue bonds...
- Research digest. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;05/26/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30649, p9
Presents updates related to municipal bond trading in the United States, as of May 26, 1999. Includes analysts James McGinley and David Jacovini's views on the value of various state bonds; Use of off-balance-sheet financing by universities to fund construction of residence halls.
- ARKANSAS: Higher Ed GOs on the Way. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/14/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32508, p31
The article reports that some bonds that have been approved could be issued in coming months to fund the needed capital improvements at 11 public universities and 22 two-year colleges in Arkansas. The bond package includes $150 million for new projects and $100 million to pay down an earlier...
- Two Southern Universities Prepare Bond Sales for This Week. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31987, p38
Highlights the higher education bond deals from southeastern U.S. that buyers can consider during the week of October 12, 2004. Insured bonds that will be sold for Kennesaw State University in Georgia; Plan of the Louisiana State University to price $49 million of Series 2004B auxiliary revenue...
- Cal St. Student Bonds Raised to A+ By S&P. // Bond Buyer;09/13/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30974, p2
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to upgrade its rating on California State University's outstanding student union revenue bonds. Rating assigned to the university's parking system revenue bonds.
- Cal State Hsg SPUR Raised to AA- By S&P. // Bond Buyer;09/13/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30974, p2
Reports on the rating assigned by Standard & Poor's to California State University's housing system revenue bonds Series AZ dated October 1 and due November 1, 2003.
- Brandeis University's $65 Million Deal Leads MassDevelopment's Bond Plan. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;2/14/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32568, p40
The article reports that Massachusetts Finance Development Agency has approved a private and public deals with Brandeis University topping the list of borrowers with a sale of up to $65 million of new-money bonds. The proceeds of the bond will be use for an overall $136.2 million expansion...
- University of Colorado Financing Expansion With $143 Million Sale. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;9/16/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32962, p8
The article reports that the University of Colorado Board of Regents, in Colorado, will finance significant expansion of its Front Range campuses with proceeds from a $142.6 million revenue bond issue. The co-managers on the deal will include Citi, RBC Capital Markets Corp., and Morgan Stanley....
- California Community College District Seeks Its First-Ever Bond Sale, for $67M. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;9/21/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32471, p27
The article reports on the request for permission of Mendocino-Lake Community College District for its first bond sales in California. The college is asking voters' approval for its $67 million of general obligation debt. The approval would speed up the district's ability to obtain cash...