D.C. Council OKs'07 Plan After Revenue Estimate Revised Upward
- D.C.'s Gandhi Warns of $50M Gap, Increasing Debt Service Payments. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/27/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32595, p6
The article reports on the warning of chief financial officer Natwar Gandhi regarding the Washington D.C.'s proposed $5.57 billion budget for fiscal 2008. Gandhi warned that the said budget will not be balanced until officials determine how to fill an estimated $50 million budget hole which...
- New D.C. CFO Hopes to Run A Smooth, Efficient Operation. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;06/12/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30910, p1
Profiles Washington D.C. chief financial officer Natwar M. Gandhi. Career history; Educational attainment; Plans during his incumbency; Factors credited for the improvement of the district's finances; Relations with credit rating agencies.
- Washington, D.C. CFO Natwar Gandhi to Step Down. DEBONIS, MIKE; STEWART, NIKITA // News India Times;2/8/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p13
The article offers information regarding resignation of Natwar M. Gandhi from the post of the District's chief financial officer of Washington D.C.
- Gandhi Talks About Challenges Facing D.C. // Bond Buyer;11/12/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34010, p1
The article announces the retirement of Natwar Gandhi, chief financial officer (CFO) of Washington D.C., as of November 2013.
- Natwar Gandhi Leaves Post as D.C.'s Chief Financial Officer. SPRINGER, RICHAR // India -- West;2/8/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 12, pA2
The article announces that Natwar M. Gandhi has resigned from the post of chief financial officer of District of Columbia.
- Fiscal Guardian. Greenblatt, Alan // Governing;Nov2007, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p36
The article profiles Natwar M. Gandhi, chief financial officer (CFO) of Washington D.C. and one of the recipients of the 2007 Public Officials of the Year award from the periodical "Governing." He has worked to keep spending in check while institutionalizing financial measures that laid a firm...
- Gandhi Says District Is Facing $123 Million Shortfall in Current Fiscal Year. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31742, p4
Reports on the prospective shortfall of budget for the fiscal year 2003 in Washington D.C. according to Natwar M. Gandhi, chief financial officer of the state. Identification of spending pressures for fiscal 2004; Specification of the expenses; Proposal of Gandhi for a short-term tax...
- No D.C. Debt Cap for Now. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/24/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32429, p1
The article reports on the abandonment of plans of the chief financial officer of the District of Columbia Natwar Gandhi to push the District Council to implement a debt cap despite internal concerns in his office. There are concerns that the rising debt levels may eventually threaten the...
- DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA: Better Revenues for 2007. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;9/10/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32709, p9
The article reports on the statement of chief financial officer Natwar Gandhi, revenues for fiscal 2007 are coming higher than expected but are expected to slow in the future. Based on Gandhi's letter to District of Columbia Mayor Adrian Fenty, the city can anticipate receiving $4.95 billion in...