Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.620% High Yield
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Pay Down $10B. // Bond Buyer;1/3/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32540, p2
The article reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to sell eight billion dollars of its four-week discount bills on January 3, 2007 in the U.S. The four-week or 28-day bills will pay down to ten billion dollars and will refund eighteen billion dollars of the...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $2B New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/14/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32338, p2
The article reports on the plan of the United States Treasury Department to sell 18 billion dollar of four-week discount bills. Two bill dollars will be raised by the 28-day bills in new cash and refund of 16 billion of maturing bills.
- bill. // International Dictionary of Finance, 4th Edition;2003, p26
A definition of the term bill is presented. It refers to bill of exchange, commercial bill and treasury bill.
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go at 4.995% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/10/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32378, p2
The article presents the trading of treasury three-year notes in the U.S. As reported by the Treasury Department, it auctioned 21 billion dollars of notes at 4.995 percent yield and with a price of 99.669485. The tenders were totaled at 48,493.976,000 dollars, the Treasury accepted...
- Weekly T-Bills Go at 0.935%, 1.080%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31866, p2
Reports on the increase in the tender rates for the Treasury's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills in the U.S. Percentage of the increase in tender rates; Rate of coupon equivalents.
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Pay Down $12B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32034, p2
The article reports that the Treasury Department yesterday said that it will sell $10 billion of four-week discount bills today. The four-week, or 28-day, bills will pay down $12 billion and refund $22 billion of maturing bills.
- Treasury to Offer $26B 91-Days, $26B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;2/06/2015, Vol. 1, p1
The Treasury Department said Thursday it will auction $26 billion 91-day bills and $26 billion 182-day discount bills Monday.
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise New Cash. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32080, p2
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to sell multimillion-dollar of four-week discount bills.
- Treasury to Offer $24B 91-Days, $26B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2014, Issue F347, p1
The Treasury Department said Thursday it will auction $24 billion 91-day bills and $26 billion 182-day discount bills Monday.