Treasury 3-Year Notes Go at 4.995% High Yield
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.6% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p2
The article reports on the auctioning of 26 billion of four-week bills at a 4.600 percent high yield by the United States Department of the Treasury on March 21, 2006.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $3.993 Billion. Siegel, Gaiy E. // Bond Buyer;3/9/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32583, p2
The article reports on the decision of the U.S. Treasury Department to raise $3.993 billion worth of new cash on its weekly auction of a 91-day and 182-day discount bills in the U.S. on March 13, 2007. The Treasury Department will be selling $38 billion treasury notes to refund $34.007 billion...
- 14-Day Cash Managements Draw 5.170% High Rate. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;8/31/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32457, p2
The article reports on the sales of the Treasury Department in the amount of $29 billion of the 14-day cash management bills at a high tender rate of 5.170% in the U.S. The price was 99.798944 at a bid to cover ratio of 2.44 and coupon at 5.252%. The tenders at the high yield were allotted...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Co at 1.425% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31960, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's auction of four week treasury bills.
- Treasury 10-Year Notes To Raise New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/9/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32583, p2
The article reports on the plans of the U.S. Treasury Department to raise new cash by auctioning $8 billion worth of nine-year, 11-month notes to interested public in the U.S. It is accounted that the auction is a reopening of the ten year 4 5/8 percent notes which is dated February 15, 2007 and...
- Rolling Around the Curve. Fanning, Nicholas // Point for Credit Union Research & Advice;4/1/2005, pN.PAG
Reports on the status of Treasury yields in the U.S. in February 2005. Factors that influence the yield curve; Average expectations for Federal Funds at the end of 2005; Increase in the two-year Treasury.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Co at 1.980% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/12/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32048, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned US$8 billion of four-week bills at a 2% high yield, a price of 99.846. The coupon equivalent was 2.011%.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.620% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/10/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32378, p2
The article presents the trading of treasury four-week bills in the U.S. As reported by the Treasury Department, it auctioned 10 billion dollars of notes at 4.620 percent yield and with a price of 99.640447. The tenders totaled at 26,492,567,000 dollars, the Treasury accepted 10,000,052,000...
- Treasury Indexed 10-Year TIPs Go at 0.664% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;11/20/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F345, p1
The Treasury Department sold $13 billion of inflation-indexed 9-year 8-month TIPs at a 0.664% high yield, an adjusted price of 97.643334, with a 3/8% coupon.