TIF Health District Urged
- In Huntsville, Ala., TIFs Used to Boost Schools. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/9/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32505, p1
The article reports on the creation of tax increment financing (TIF) district 4 in Florida. The TIF was primarily designed to support municipal debt, construct a new high school and renovate others, and finance public costs associated with public facilities improvements like building convention...
- DDA supports $35M Waters Building project. Daly, Pete // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/14/2014, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p1
The article reports on the approval of the Grand Rapids Downtown Development Authority of the recommendation to provide grants and future tax increment receipts to support the proposed redevelopment of the historic Waters Building in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It highlights the brownfield tax...
- With Supply Scarce, Chicago TIF and N.M. Tribal Deals Do Well. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;6/25/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31913, p6
Analyzes the performance of high-yield bonds issued in the United States in June 2004. Strong demand for speculative paper; Issuance of fixed rate tax-exempt tax increment financing bonds by Chicago, Illinois with Ramirez & Co. as lead underwriter; Issuance of special facility revenue bonds on...
- Miners may sit vacant for years. Sanders, Ramona C. // Collinsville Herald;2/6/2013, Vol. 55 Issue 6, pA1
The article reports on the possibility that Miner's Institute in Collinsville, Illinois might remain vacant for years as the city and the Collinsville Area Recreation District (CARD) disagree over the repayment of tax increment financing (TIF) funds to CARD.
- Dallas utility district lays groundwork for refunding, reducing debt service. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;04/12/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30617, p27
Informs about the efforts of Dallas County Utility and Reclamation District (DCURD) in Texas to recruit other local governments to aid in its recovery plan. Willingness of a new tax increment financing (TIF) district to help bail out the DCURD; Creation of the TIF by the city of Irving to...
- Hospital vows to rebuild after tornado. // AHA News;5/30/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the commitment of hospital leaders to rebuild Saint John's Regional Medical Center in Joplin, Missouri after it was destroyed by a tornado in May 2011.
- Visalia hospital expansion looks like a go. Lindt, John // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;7/9/2010, Issue 324202, p1
The article reports on the move of the board of directors of Kaweah Delta Medical Center to make a budget a 1.9 million dollars for their expansion plans in California.
- Remodeling of neuro center begins. Strenge, Rob // Journal of Business (10756124);12/19/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 26, pA9
Reports the remodeling of the Neuroscience and Spine Center at the Sacred Heart Doctor's Building in Spokane, Washington.
- New clinic milestone for Pacific health. Olds, Jeremy // New Zealand Doctor;3/13/2013, p17
The article reports on the renovation of South Sea Integrated Health Centre building located at the Otara Mall in south Auckland, New Zealand that was paid by South Seas Healthcare Trust.