Tulsa Arena Under Scrutiny
- Kuwait. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/23/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 34, p23
Reports that prequalified contractors have been invited to bid for the design and building of a sports complex at Kuwait University's campus in Shuwaikh, Kuwait. List of prequalified contractors; Terms of the contract.
- Four bid for Â£70m Hove sports centre. // Contract Journal;11/27/2002, Vol. 416 Issue 6405, p8
Reports on the effort of several groups to revamp the ageing King Alfred sports complex on Hove seafront in East Sussex, England. Request of the council for each group to draw up initial plans by late January 2003; Number of groups who were initially sent in prequalification bids for the scheme.
- Silverdome bidders bring new proposals. Duggan, Daniel // Crain's Detroit Business;3/17/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p23
The article reports on the third round of bidding process for the sale of the Pontiac Silverdome, a domed stadium in the middle of Pontiac city, Michigan. Three of the proposals are new, however, documents released by the city of Pontiac indicate two bidders may not eventually qualify. One group...
- MINNESOTA: County May Buy Complex. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/11/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33977, p9
The article informs that the board of Ramsey County, Minnesota has approved placing a bid for the Vadnais Heights sports complex in Minnesota that was financed by the city council of Vadnais Heights, Minnesota with 27 million U.S. dollars of now defaulted bonds.
- GAO Issues Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Regarding Revision of Bid Protest Regulations. // Contract Management;Apr2002, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p57
Presents the advance notice of proposed rulemaking on revision of bid protest regulations by the General Accounting Office. Discussion on the procedures for contractors involved in federal government contracts; Implication of violating federal contracting laws and regulations; Responsibility of...
- Tulsa Seeking Help on Arena-Convention Center Costs. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/10/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 34219, p6
The article reports that Tulsa, Oklahoma Mayor Kathy Taylor will asked the Tulsa County Vision Authority to help finance 43.3 million dollars in cost overruns at the city's downtown arena being built with bonds supported by a countywide sales tax of 0.6 percent. The authority will set policy for...
- Three line up for sports hall package. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/9/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 19, p12
Reports on bids for the construction of a sports hall in Qatar. Cost of the project; Bidders for the sports hall package; Design of the facility.
- Â£375m Irish roads bonanza. // Contract Journal;1/23/2002, Vol. 412 Issue 6361, p9
Reports on the bidding of international contractors, operators and consultants for a number of public finance initiative road schemes in the Republic of Ireland. National Roads Authority's shortlisted groups of the N8 Rathcormac-Fermoy bypass; Irish presence in the Direct Route consortium;...
- JASON AND THE JARGONAUTS. Revans, Lauren // Community Care;9/20/2007, Issue 1691, p78
The article presents questions and answers related to the tendering process adopted by a west London borough in England including the budget allocated for the service and the services in which Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment Regulations) (Tupe) apply.