Two Join De La Rosa's San Francisco Office
- MassHEFA's Ike Papadopoulos Jumps to Piper Jaffray's Boston Office. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/21/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32471, p7
The article reports on the appointment of Ike Papadopoulos as vice president in investment banking for public finance services group of Piper Jaffray & Co. in Boston, Massachusetts. Papadopoulos was previously the director of financing programs for Massachusetts Health and Education Facilities...
- Piper's New Charlotte Office Adds To a Growing National Footprint. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;5/4/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33511, p7
The article reports on the office opened by Piper Jaffray & Co. in Charlotte, North Carolina and the four hires it made as the investment bank continues its national expansion and strengthen its presence in the municipal trading and sales arena in 2011.
- Private-equity funds set record: study. Ryan, Kate // Crain's Chicago Business;1/2/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p3
The article cites a study conducted by Piper Jaffray & Co., a Minneapolis, Minnesota-based investment bank. According to the study, U.S. private-equity funds raised $103.9 billion in the first three quarters of 2005, the highest figure on record and more than such funds raised in the previous...
- E.J. De La Rosa Adds Two in California. Walker, Susanna // Bond Buyer;11/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32004, p6
Reports on E.J. De La Rosa & Co.'s hiring of municipal bond market veterans Joseph Yew and Matthew Hobbs to expand its business in California. Roles and responsibilities of the two executives.
- E.J. De La Rosa Gets Salomon Smith Barney's Amezcua. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;3/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31587, p6
Reports that U.S.-based finance company E.J. De La Rosa & Co. has hired Raul Amezcua to serve as a principal in the firm's main office in Los Angeles, California. Previous positions held by Amezcua; Professional background of Amezcua; Business profile of the firm.
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;3/18/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31595, p28
Presents information on appointments and new ventures of different U.S.-based investment companies as of March 18, 2003. Executive appointed to the post of vice president in the sales and trading unit in the Los Angeles office of E.J. De La Rosa & Co.; Regional offices opened by Wells Fargo & Co.
- Munis Unchanged; California Sells $1.5B of GOs. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/5/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33212, p2
The article reports on the stability of California's municipal market as of November 5, 2009 despite the state's issuance of 1.3 billion dollars general obligation (GO) bonds. The deal was with E.J. De La Rosa & Co. Inc. which consisted a 194 million dollar refunding debt and 1.1 billion new...
- E.J. De La Rosa Hires Sales VP From Piper Jaffray. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;6/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31910, p6
Reports on the selection of Steven Cosner as vice president for the sales and trading unit of E. J. De La Rosa & Co. in Los Angeles,California. Career background of Cosner; Statement of Ben Stern, director of sales and trading, on the benefit the company will derive from Cosners' appointment;...
- PRODUCTS. // Government Product News;May2003, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p25
Evaluates several products. Model 3010 industrial tub grinder from DuraTech Industries International Inc.; Lockable PG-1 Projector Guard Security/Safety from Chief Manufacturing Inc.; High Security Padlock Seal from E.J. Brooks Co.