Oklahoma's $22M Sale Will Help Complete Court Project
- Detroit District Plans $325M to Fix Buildings and Image. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;12/15/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33233, p4
The article reports on the sale of the 325 million federal stimulus bonds of Detroit Public Schools, which expected to finance the reconstruction of several district buildings and its reputation in Detroit, Michigan in 2009. It mentions that the sale of the bonds will address the substantial...
- Philippines. // Asian Pacific Post;7/31/2008, p28
The section offers news briefs from the Philippines, including the opening of the second regular session of the 14th Congress following massive renovations to the Marcos-era Batasang Pambansa building.
- Comparative Building Costs. // Buildings;Mar2013, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p60
The article compares the building costs and the renovations done on two civic/government buildings which include a public district library and a government center.
- Justice Rewards. Wood, Lacey // New Orleans Magazine;Oct98, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p60
Reports on the renovation of the Wildlife & Fisheries Building in New Orleans, Louisiana, and conversion into the state Supreme Court's building. History of the building; Original plans for the building; Government entities previously housed in the building; Other proposals in converting the...
- CDB PROJECT NO. 250-197-015. // Professional Services Bulletin;Apr2012, Vol. 177, p20
The article offers information on requirements for CDB Project No. 250-197-015 of the Department of Central Management Services for the replacement of roof and repair of exteriors at Elgin Regional Office Building, in Elgin, Kane County, Illinois.
- HERITAGE SUSTAINED CALGARY PUBLIC BUILDING. // Canadian Consulting Engineer;May2013, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p22
The article focuses on the renovation of a city-owned public building located in Calgary, Alberta.
- Peabody takes US government HQ in Paris. // EuroProperty;2003, p3
Opportunity fund The Peabody Group has bought the U.S. State Department's building in central Paris, France for â‚¬36m. The fund, a joint venture between O'Connor Capital and JP Morgan Chase, intends to renovate the 7,000mÂ² building in a project which it estimates will give the building...
- Ottawa to Get Arts Cash. // International Musician;Jan2007, Vol. 105 Issue 1, p5
The article reports on the announcement of a $100-million fund for six national cultural institutions by the Canadian Heritage Minister Beverly Oda. The funds will be used for the repair and upgrade of these institutions in Ottawa, Ontario. The cultural institutions include the Canadian Museum...
- News. Leitch, John // Contract Journal;9/28/2005, Vol. 430 Issue 6544, p2
Presents an update on the construction industry in Great Britain as of September 2005. Bidders for the redevelopment project launched for the Elephant and Castle shopping centre in London, England; Failure of the government to meet its spending plans on public buildings and transport according...