Moody's Negative on Ohio's CHP as System Sells $450M in Debt
- Ohio's Catholic Healthcare partners gets Moody's warning. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;03/25/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30606, p32
Focuses on Moody's Investors Service's rating of bonds of Cincinnati, Ohio-based nonprofit health system, Catholic Health Partners. Decline in 1998 financial performance; Financial deterioration in the system's Toledo and Pennsylvania regions.
- Moody's Q4, '15 view strong. INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY // Investors Business Daily;2/9/2015, pA02
The article offers information on the financial performance of credit rating agency Moody's in the fourth quarter (Q4) of 2014 and mentions projection on strong gains on its bond-ratings and analytics division in 2015.
- Housing Downgrade. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;8/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31953, p35
Reports on the decline in the rating of Moody's Investors Service Inc. on the Gloucester County Senior Housing Development Corp. 1994A and Series 1994B mortgage revenue refunding bonds. Increase in rental revenues; Description of the outlook on the bonds; Effect of reserves held by a trustee for...
- Renville Co., Minn., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned an A2 rating to 1.56 million dollars of Series 2005 general obligation refunding bonds issued by Renville County, Minnesota.
- Assured's Cash Influx Spurs Yield Drops on Some Debt. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;12/10/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33231, p6
The article reports on the financial performance of bond insurer Assured Guaranty Ltd. in Bermuda Islands. It notes that Assured obtained capital increase, however, it acquired 35 to 40 basis points decrease on yields. Moreover, the bond insurer planned to raise 300 million dollars to strengthen...
- NEW JERSEY: Passaic Revised to Negative. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;12/31/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32783, p9
The article reports that the outlook for Passaic County, New Jersey was revised by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to negative from stable. Moody's made such decision following the blocked sale of the county's golf course to the Passaic County Improvement Authority which opened a $10 million...
- MISSOURI: Webster Univ. Grabs Upgrades. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/2/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32784, p9
The article reports that Missouri-based Webster University has won upgrades from two rating agencies. Fitch Ratings Ltd. raised the university's BBB-plus to A-Minus, and Moody's Investors Service Inc. raised the Baa2 to Baa1. Analysts believed that such upgrades are due to the university's...
- Moody's Upgrades St. Louis Airport's Outlook to Stable. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/15/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32467, p7
The article reports on the upgrade given by Moody's Investors Service to Lambert-Saint Louis International Airport when it changed its outlook to stable from negative on $884 million of outstanding revenue bonds in Saint Louis, Missouri. Its underlying Baa1 for the outstanding debt was affirmed...
- Burdette Tomlin Hospital Gets Stable Moody's Outlook. // Bond Buyer;10/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32480, p2
The article reports that the Moody's Investors Service Inc. has changed its rating outlook of the Burdette Tomlin Memorial Hospitals $27 million bond issued by the New Jersey Health Care Facilities Finance Authority. This revision of outlook to stable from negative is due to the hospital's...