ISM Index 57.3 in April Up From 55.2 in March
- ISM Report on Business Activity. Dunne, Tim; Tinlin, Bethany // Economic Trends (07482922);Jan2007, p23
The article focuses on the survey conducted by the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) on the manufactures and services indexes in the U.S. The survey found that the employment index for manufacturing industries showed a little change in employment through the diffusion index in December 2006....
- April CPI Up 0.2%; Core Rate Gains 0.3%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p2
Reports on the icrease in the seasonally adjusted index of consumer prices in the U.S. for April 2004.
- Cleveland Fed: April Median CPI Rose 0.3%. Sigel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p2
Reports on the growth of the median consumer price index in the U.S. for April 2004, as calculated by the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Changes in GDP, personal consumption expenditures, and related implicit price deflators and... // Economic Indicators;Jan1995, p3
Presents statistics concerning changes in the gross domestic product, personal consumption expenditures, related implicit price deflators and price indexes in the United States from 1981 to 1994. Current dollars; Constant dollars in 1987.
- Leading Indicators Gains 0.5% in May. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/18/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31908, p2
Reports on the increase in the composite index of leading economic indicators (LEI) in the U.S. Rise in the coincident index; Prediction for the percentage of the increase of LEI.
- BUSINESS. // National Review Bulletin;6/10/1969, Vol. 21 Issue 22, pB88
This article presents an overview of the current business environment in the U.S. A combination of monetary and fiscal restraint may ultimately slow down the rate at which inflation is affecting purchasing power, but history suggests that prices will continue to surge. Next to the current...
- Global bond markets rally in the wake of US slowdown. Teasdale, James // Fund Strategy;8/28/2006, p10
The article provides information on the American economy and its relation to global bond markets. From the data presented by the Bureau of Economic Analysis, the American economy shows signs of weakness with only 0.3% growth in the second quarter of 2006. The consumer price index in America has...
- PRICES. // Economic Indicators;Aug2004, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p22
Presents graphical and tabular representations of the status of the prices of goods in the U.S. as of July 2004. Producer price index; Consumer price index; Changes in producer prices for finished goods.
- ISM Non-Mfg Index Slips to 58.5% in May. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32147, p2
Reports on the decline of composite index of the Institute for Supply Management from 67.1 percent in April to 58.5 in May, on a seasonal basis.