Personal Income, Spending Rose in March
- THE NUMBERS. Beggs, Bruce // American Drycleaner (American Trade Magazines LLC (ATM));07/01/2011, p10
The article offers news briefs related to the economic indicators in the U.S. According to the U.S. Department of Commerce's Economics and Statistics Administration (ESA), the government has supported more than 5 million jobs in the nation. The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) has reported...
- Mild rise in retail prices posted after Fed rate hike. // Caribbean Business;11/24/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p54
Reports on the increase in the US Commerce Department's consumer price index in October 1994. Increase in costs for health care and new cars; Decline in energy prices.
- economic notes. // Labor Law Journal;Jan74, Vol. 25 Issue 1, Following p64
Presents information on the economic performance of the U.S. in November 1973. Consumer price index; Real gross average weekly earnings; Real spendable earnings.
- Annual Revision of the National Income and Product Accounts. Seskin, Eugene P.; Smith, Shelly // Survey of Current Business;Aug2008, Vol. 88 Issue 8, p6
The article describes on the estimates of the annual revision of the national income and product accounts (NIPAs) in the U.S. It states that the revised estimates shows methodological improvements, including new methods used to value sales and inventory change of new autos, incorporation of new...
- November Personal Income Up 0.4%; Spending Gains 0.6%. // Bondbuyer.com;12/23/2014, p13
The article reports on the November 2014 economic indicators in the U.S. and discusses topics including personal income, nominal personal consumption expenditures (PCE) and core PCE price index.
- Personal Income Up 0.5%; Spending Rises 0.6%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/30/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32391, p2
The article presents information about a data released by the Commerce Department of U.S. which says that personal income has gone up by 0.5% in April, while personal consumption has increased by 0.6%. The core price index for personal consumption expenditures also increased by 0.2% in April....
- Nov. Personal Income, Spending Each Up 0.3%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32285, p2
The article reports on the U.S. Dept. of Commerce's data which showed a 0.3 percent increase in personal income and consumption in November 2005. Personal income has increased to $10.443 trillion and spending to $8.894 trillion. The data matched the projections made IFR BondData America. On the...
- July income drops. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/5/2008, Vol. 55 Issue 44, p12A
The article reports on the activity of personal income in the U.S. in July 2008. According to a report from the Commerce Department, personal income fell by 0.7% in the said period, the biggest decline in nearly three years. It states that the factor affecting the condition have been due to the...
- July Personal Income Up 0.2%; Spending Slips 0.1%. // Bond Buyer;9/2/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34170, p1
The article focuses on the data released by the U.S. Department of Commerce as of September 2014 which revealed increase in personal income to 0.2 percent and decline in consumer spending by 0.1 percent in July 2014. Topics discussed include rise personal income slower than the 0.3 percent as...