Delta Hopes to Reject Leases, Duck Payments
- Memphis International Airport Outlook Stable: Fitch. Sigo, Shelly // Bondbuyer.com;9/23/2014, p1
Fitch revised its outlook to stable from negative on Tennessee's Memphis International Airport bonds despite losing Delta Air Lines' hub.
- Cincinnati/Kentucky Airport Bets Future on a New Runway. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/7/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31609, p1
Cincinnati/Kentucky Northern Kentucky International Airport will issue 135 million dollars of revenue bonds to finance a new runway at the airport. The Kenton County Airport Board will issue the bonds, which include 60 million dollars of auction reset securities backed by a letter of intent for...
- Atlanta's Airport Bonds Stay on Track. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/13/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31883, p1
Reports that Atlanta, Georgia plans to sell at least $730 million of revenue bonds in the first week of June 2004 for Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport remain on track. Capital improvement program; Effect of Delta Air Lines Inc.'s possible bankruptcy filing; Fitch Ratings analyst Douglas...
- Holders of Delta's Cincinnati Bonds Getting Partial Aug. 1 Payment. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p3
The article reports that investors who hold Delta Air Lines Inc.'s special facilities revenue bonds issued for projects at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport will receive a portion of their interest debt service payment. It discusses the continuing negotiations over Delta's...
- Comair To Cease Operations. // AVweb;7/30/2012, Vol. 18 Issue 31A, p3
The article announces the impending closure of regional airline Comair in September 2012, according to parent firm Delta.
- Delta sends Comair into the sunset. RUSSELL, EDWARD // Airline Business;Sep2012, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on the decision of Delta Air Lines to close its wholly owned subsidiary Comair. It is said that Delta's move marks another sign of the changed thinking from U.S. majors about operating in-house regional carriers and small jets. Company executive Ryan Gumm said the subsidiary...
- Comair shuts down. // Travel Daily;7/30/2012, p3
The article focuses on the announcement of Delta Air Lines Inc. regarding the end of the operation of its subsidiary Comair Inc. in September 2012 as part of the company's effort to scale back its operation from 350 planes to 125 or less.
- Delta Song Enters Low-Fare Fray With Few Details, Unclear Future. Shannon, Darren // Travel Agent;2/3/2003, Vol. 311 Issue 5, p14
Forecasts the business failure of the travel firm Song, a low-fare subsidiary of Delta Air Lines Inc. in New York. Threats in the creation of low-cost carrier; Services offered by the company.
- MassPort and Delta Team Up for Revenue Bonds at Logan Airport. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;7/18/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31183, p3
Reports the issuance of facility revenue bonds to Delta Airlines by the Massachusetts Port Authority in Boston, Massachusetts. Impact of the bonds on the redevelopment of Delta Airlines Terminal A; Details on the rating of the bonds issues by Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's;...