Average Tax-Free Yield Falls Back Below 3%
- Yields Drop 20 Basis Points as Assets Hit Record. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32423, p7
The article reports on the decline of tax-free money market fund yield by 20 basis points as their assets rose to a record high of 360.94 billion dollars during the week ended July 10, 2006 according to iMoneyNet Inc. The average weekly yield level of the funds declined to 3.09 percent on an...
- Average Yield Rises 7 Basis Points to 2.12%. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32253, p6
Reports on the increase in tax-free money market funds' average yield on an annualized basis during the week ended October 31, 2005 in the U.S., according to fund tracker iMoneyNet Inc.
- Tax-Free Assets Climb to Record High of $331.25 Billion. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32175, p6
Reports on developments concerning money market funds in the United States as of July 15, 2005. Growth of assets in tax-free money market funds, according to iMoneyNet Inc.; Bond coupon and redemption payments on July 1; Tax-free money market fund weekly cash flow and yields.
- Tax-Exempt Lure Continues to Dominate Taxable in Quest for Cash. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;4/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31862, p6
Reports on the inflow experienced by the tax-exempt money market funds with increased weekly asset for the reporting period ended April 5, 2004 according to data from iMoneyNet Inc. Value of inflow and weekly asset; Average annualized yield for tax-free funds; Percentage of increase of assets in...
- Average Yields Drop 22 Basis Points to 2.92%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32486, p34
The article reports on the tax-free money market funds wherein its average yield has dropped down 22 basis points to 2.92% on an annual basis. This has been based on the data presented by iMoneyNet Inc. However, its assets has increased from $2.46 billion to $361.06 billion which was driven by...
- Tax-Free Average Yield Falls Four Basis Points. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32238, p6
Reports on the decrease of the tax-free money market funds' average yield by four basis points, according to a report by iMoneyNet Inc. in the U.S. Growth of assets in the funds; Increase of taxable fund assets.
- Tax-Exempts Lose $2.89B, Taxables $16.2B. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;5/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31879, p7
Reports on the performance of money market funds in the United States for the week ending Mary 3, 2004, according to data from iMoneyNet Inc. Outflow experienced by tax-exempt and taxable money market funds; Average annualized yield.
- Yields Drop Below 3%; Assets Fall $3.34 Billion. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/21/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32428, p7
The article reports that the U.S. tax-free money market fund yields declined back below 3% as they fell an average of 18 basis points on an annualized basis during the week, according to iMoneyNet Inc. The drop has left the funds' yield level at 2.9%. Assets in the funds fell $3.34 billion from...
- Tax Free Yields Shoot Up Nine Basis Points. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;1/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32045, p7
The article reports that the weekly average tax-free money market fund yields shot up nine basis points during the week ended Monday to 1.33% on an annualized basis, iMoneyNet Inc. reported. The funds meanwhile had a net outflow of $3,42 billion during the reporting period, according to the...