New Chief for L.A. Airports
- Airport Chief Returns. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p41
Reports on the hiring of Gydia Kennard return to her old position as executive director of Los Angeles World Airports, the city commission that runs Los Angeles International Airport and three other facilities in Los Angeles, California. Replacement of Kennard prior to Karen Day's resignation in...
- Los Angeles World Airports. // AirGuide Business;1/25/2010, p4
The article reports that Erroll Southers, chief security officer of the Los Angeles World Airports, has withdrawn to become as head of the U.S. Transportation Security Administration.
- WHO'S WHERE. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/21/2003, Vol. 159 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on various appointments in aeronautics and aviation industry in the United States. Maurice Flanagan has been appointed vice chairman/president of The Emirates Group. Itzhak Beni has become president/CEO of Israel-based Tadiran Electronic Systems Ltd. He remains president/CEO...
- PEOPLE. // Air Transport World;Aug2004, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p0
Reports on executive changes in the airline industry, as of August 2004. Promotion of Kurt Stache to president-AAdvantage Marketing Programs at American Airlines Inc.; Appointments of Dave Baker as president-Manufacturing Systems Division and John Kelly as president-Airport, Post & Parcel...
- WHO'S WHERE. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;12/5/2005, Vol. 163 Issue 22, p10
The article reports on career developments involving the commercial aeronautics industry executives in the U.S. Lydia H. Kennard has been named executive director of Los Angeles World Airports. Michael Conway has been appointed CEO of Air Jamaica Ltd. Pierre Jambon has been named general manager...
- PROMISES AND PITFALLS OF CONTRACTING FOR PUBLIC SERVICES: THE LAWA CASE. Emerson, Sandra M. // Journal of Public Budgeting, Accounting & Financial Management;Summer2000, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p307
Presents a study which focused on the historical promises and pitfalls that have come to define public service contracting in the twenty-first century. Experiences of the Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) with purchase of service contracts; Criticism concerning contracting for public services;...
- REP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;1/5/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33034, p11
A calendar for registered financial planners (RFP) for January to February 2009 in the U.S. is presented including Los Angeles World Airports in California, The City of Menasha in Wisconsin, and The Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission in Delaware.
- HEADLINES. // Airports International;Oct2015, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p4
The article reports on the potential return of ownership of the Ontario Airport to the city of Ontario, mentioning the approval of airport operator Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) to the ownership change.
- Van Nuys Issues RFQ For FBOs. Salerno, Jessica A.; Garvey, William // Business & Commercial Aviation;Oct2013, Vol. 109 Issue 10, p36
The article reports on the move by the Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) in California as of October 2013 to issue a request for qualifications (RFQ) for the establishment of one or two fixed-based operations (FBO) at Van Nuys Airport (VNY) in the state.