Sacramento Airport System to Sell $700M in Debt by 2010
- Fitch Warns of Possible Downgrades for Airports. Carvlin, Elizabeth; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/17/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31245, p4
Reports the possible downgrades for airports revenue bonds in Chicago, Illinois. Impact of the terrorist attack on air travel; List of negative airport credits; Factors affecting the negative ratings.
- Airports Get Lift. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;09/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31971, p31
The article reports on the support of Standard & Poor's Corp. towards its outlook on the Hawaii Airports System's $768 million of outstanding revenue bonds to stable from negative and affirmed its A-minus rating. The rating reflects the Hawaii Airports System's key role in the state's economy...
- Broward's Big Refund. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/26/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31665, p1
Broward County, Florida officials on June 30, 2003 will entice investors interested in Florida paper with nearly $190 million of refunding bonds. Some $90 million of revenue refunding bonds, Series 2003K, for Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport will be insured by Financial Guaranty...
- Airports' Capital Needs Will Exceed Expected Revenues. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/19/2015, Vol. 1, p1
Airport capital needs will total $75.7 billion through 2019 to keep pace with increases in passenger and cargo loads.
- Atlanta is Still World's Busiest Airport. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/4/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F314, p1
The article focuses on the findings of a report released by the Airports Council International, the only global trade representative of the world's airports. It informs that 94.4 million passengers passed through the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia, which has...
- Three-Year Dive. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/18/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31823, p33
Reports on the decline in revenue of the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport. Unaudited results presented by the Kenton County; Effect of the slowdown in air traffic; Surplus fund as part of its bond agreements to make up for the revenue shortfall.
- Chicago Selling $1B for O'Hare. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/7/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32750, p1
The article reports that Chicago will sell about $960 million of bonds in several series for O'Hare International Airport in Illinois. The bonds will be backed either by the airport's general revenues or passenger facility charges in a deal that would cut Chicago's cost on outstanding airport...
- Augusta, Ga., Selling $20M, the First for Regional Airport. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32070, p5
Reports that Augusta, Georgia, will sell bonds for the Augusta Regional Airport. Revenues derived by the airport from fuel sales; Bond pricing; Sources of the revenue that will back the general airport revenue bonds.
- DFW Panel OKs $310 Million Revenue Deal, Underwriters. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31819, p1
Reports on the approval of the issuance of revenue bonds by the Dallas-Worth International Airport Board in Dallas, Texas. Details of the capital investment program of the government; Amount of anticipated bond sales; Names of companies taking part in the revenue deal.