The Peabody Memphis
- HOTEL IVERIA -- TBILISI, GEORGIA. // FORM: Pioneering Design;Mar/Apr2008, p22
The article focuses on the reconstruction and design of Hotel Iveria in Tbilisi, Georgia. Part of the challenge for the project was to reinvent the building as a landmark place without losing its traditional role of being an international hub connecting the east and west. Details with regard to...
- The Oasis. Cooper, Douglas // Travel & Leisure;Jun2007, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p74
The article features the design of Oasis inn in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. The four-bedroom inn consists of circular mirrors in chrome frames hang from leather straps, while ogee arches and ornately patterned pillows are reminiscent of a Turkish harem. Its biggest attraction is its roof-top...
- Hotels check in with savvy design. McDonald, Kathy A. // Daily Variety;6/21/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 15, pA14
Focuses on the architectural and interior hotel designs in California. Effectiveness of the design in drawing customers; Existence of competition in the hotel industry; Standards in hotel design.
- The London EDITION. Nayar, Jean // Contract;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p111
The article evaluates the architectural and interior design of the London EDITION hotel, which is located in the city of London, England, and was designed by the firms Yabu Pushelberg with Ian Schrager Company, and Shepherd Construction with Denton Coker Marshall.
- tierra patagonia. // Hospitality Design;Sep2012, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p67
The article briefly evaluates the interior and architectural design of the Tierra Patagonia Hotel & Spa in Patagonia, Chile, that was designed by Chile-based architects and designers including CazÃº Zegers, Roberto Benavente and Carolina Delpiano.
- made in spain. Winkle-Bryan, Regina // Hospitality Design;Sep2012, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p190
The article evaluates the interior design and architecture of the Finca de los Arandinos hotel in Spain that was designed by the architect Javier Arizcuren Casado and the fashion designer David Delfin.
- life's a beach. Raeun, Stacy Shoemaker // Hospitality Design;Sep2012, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p194
The article evaluates the interior and architectural design of the Montauk Beach House hotel in Montauk, New York, that was designed by the New York City-based firm Two Hats Bureau.
- vertical villa. Webb, Michael // Hospitality Design;Sep2012, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p198
The article evaluates the interior and architectural design of the Templar Hotel in Toronto, Ontario, that was designed by the firm rhed, Toronto.
- two tales of one city. // Hospitality Design;Sep2012, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p202
The article evaluates the interior and architectural design of the W hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana, that was designed by the firm Eskew+Dumez+Ripple.